Subject: bug#10004: Subject: 23.1; dired jump other window, opens dired in same window

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:15:14 -0800

> C-x 4 j d and C-x 4 j j
> Opens DIRED in the same window?
> Tried updating all the Bookmarks+ files and restarting EMACS 
> issue persists.

Hi Mike,

Sounds like a Bookmark+ problem, not an Emacs problem.
Please do this:

1. Remove [email-masked] from the To/Cc list, until and unless we
determine that there is a vanilla Emacs problem.

2. Email me directly as much info as you can, preferably a recipe starting from
`emacs -Q' (no init file), loading the Bookmark+ source files (not
byte-compiled).

We'll take it from there, off list, to try to find the problem.

I don't see the problem here, so far.  Do _any_ of the `C-x 4 j' bindings open
bookmarks in another window for you?  I assume that those keys are in fact bound
to the *-other-window commands, but please check (`C-h k').

Thx - Drew.