Subject: Re: [bug#55929] [PATCH] gnu: maven: Add maven-doxia-sink-api
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 21:03:08 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Le Sun, 19 Jun 2022 07:55:12 +0300,
"Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> Hello Julien,
> 
> thanks for help.  I think I'm beginning to better understand the
> child/parent POM relationships now.
> 
> Here's the updated patch.
> 

Thanks, pushed to master as 0d461393e444a993a469b521d4cf46dee9e2767e. I
changed the commit message to add a dot at the end of the first
sentence. I added maven-parent-pom-34 as a propagated-input to
maven-doxia-parent-pom, and removed java-javax-inject from
maven-doxia-sink-api because it's not needed.