Subject: Re: [bug#55797] Update emacs-ox-hugo
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 22:29:43 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi kiasoc5,

Pushed with the following fixes:
- Added the propagated-inputs change to the emacs-ox-hugo commit 
  message.
- Moved the 2 new packages from the very end of the file. 
  emacs-xyz.scm is a mess with no clear alphabetical order, but I 
  tried.
- Re-indented them with Emacs.
- Fixed descriptions to start with a full sentence, not a 
  fragment, and use double-spacing between sentences.  Also used 
  proper Texinfo mark-up (e.g., \"…\" and @{} → @code{…}).
- Probably forgot something obvious.

Please take note of these changes, and don't forget to run ‘guix 
lint’ on new packages.

Thanks!

T G-R