Subject: Re: [bug#29603] [PATCH] Two patches for wine/wine64.
From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
To: Rutger Helling <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 21:45:22 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

thanks!  I've pushed those to master as 1aa6582ee9ffb57724ed15db7c87cd1ff868a4ef and e02693a3cb210653ce547918b5fbf3c2b5d560c1.

Note that wine is not reproducible - I don't think that your patches caused that, though.

Details:

Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/msxml3.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/msxml3.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/msxml4.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/msxml4.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/msxml6.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/msxml6.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/msxml.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/msxml.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/oleacc.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/oleacc.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/oledb32.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/oledb32.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/olepro32.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/olepro32.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/pstorec.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/pstorec.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/quartz.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/quartz.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/riched20.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/riched20.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/scrrun.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/scrrun.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/shdocvw.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/shdocvw.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/shell32.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/shell32.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/stdole2.tlb.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/stdole2.tlb.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/stdole32.tlb.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/stdole32.tlb.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/taskschd.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/taskschd.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/vbscript.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/vbscript.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/wbemdisp.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/wbemdisp.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/winhttp.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/winhttp.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/wmp.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/wmp.dll.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/wscript.exe.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/wscript.exe.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/wshom.ocx.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/wshom.ocx.so differ
Binary files /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3/lib/wine/wuapi.dll.so and /gnu/store/pl1zpsh827mc313p712z87g80ipzqp5h-wine-2.0.3-check/lib/wine/wuapi.dll.so differ
...