Subject: [GNU Libtool 2.4.7] testsuite: 143 169 failed
From: Gaëtan HERFRAY <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 15:39:10 +0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm not sure, but it seems like 169 is linked to 143, so only test 143
is a real issue.

The problem of this test is that main.cpp cannot open file
"module.la", but as I'm not a cpp expert neither a libtool expert, I
cannot investigate more on this.

testsuite.log
+++++

## ----------------------------- ##

## GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite. ##

## ----------------------------- ##

testsuite: command line was:

  $ /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/tests/testsuite
MAKE=make CC=gcc CFLAGS=-g -O2 CPP=gcc -E CPPFLAGS=
LD=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld LDFLAGS= LIBS=
LN_S=ln -s NM=/usr/bin/nm -B RANLIB=ranlib AR=ar EGREP=/usr/bin/grep
-E FGREP=/usr/bin/grep -F GREP=/usr/bin/grep SED=/usr/bin/sed
STRIP=strip lt_INSTALL=/usr/bin/install -c MANIFEST_TOOL=: OBJEXT=o
EXEEXT= SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CXX=g++ CXXFLAGS=-g -O2
CXXCPP=g++ -E F77= FFLAGS= FC= FCFLAGS= GCJ= GCJFLAGS=-g -O2
lt_cv_with_aix_soname=aix
lt_cv_to_host_file_cmd=func_convert_file_noop
lt_cv_to_tool_file_cmd=func_convert_file_noop
_lt_pkgdatadir=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7
LIBTOOLIZE=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/libtoolize
LIBTOOL=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/libtool
tst_aclocaldir=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/m4
-j12

## ---------- ##

## ChangeLog. ##

## ---------- ##

| 2022-03-17  Alex Ameen  <[email-masked]>

|

| version 2.4.7

|

| * NEWS: Record release date.

|

| 2022-03-07  Alex Ameen  <[email-masked]>

|

| NEWS: roll-back manually filled NEWS versioning

|

## --------- ##

## Platform. ##

## --------- ##

hostname = Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

uname -m = arm64

uname -r = 22.5.0

uname -s = Darwin

uname -v = Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023;
root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

/usr/bin/uname -p = arm

/bin/uname -X     = unknown

/bin/arch              = unknown

/usr/bin/arch -k       = unknown

/usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown

/usr/bin/hostinfo      = Mach kernel version:

Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023;
root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

Kernel configured for up to 12 processors.

12 processors are physically available.

12 processors are logically available.

Processor type: arm64e (ARM64E)

Processors active: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Primary memory available: 32.00 gigabytes

Default processor set: 605 tasks, 2582 threads, 12 processors

Load average: 2.76, Mach factor: 9.23

/bin/machine           = unknown

/usr/bin/oslevel       = unknown

/bin/universe          = unknown

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/tests/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/automake/bin/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/make/bin/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/autoconf/bin/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/texinfo/bin/

PATH: /System/Cryptexes/App/usr/bin/

PATH: /usr/bin/

PATH: /bin/

PATH: /usr/sbin/

PATH: /sbin/

testsuite: atconfig:

| # Configurable variable values for building test suites.

| # Generated by ./config.status.

| # Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

|

| # The test suite will define top_srcdir=/../.. etc.

| at_testdir='tests'

| abs_builddir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests'

| at_srcdir='../../libtool-2.4.7/tests'

| abs_srcdir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/tests'

| at_top_srcdir='../../libtool-2.4.7'

| abs_top_srcdir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7'

| at_top_build_prefix='../'

| abs_top_builddir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build'

|

| # Backward compatibility with Autotest <= 2.59b:

| at_top_builddir=$at_top_build_prefix

|

| AUTOTEST_PATH='tests'

|

| SHELL=${CONFIG_SHELL-'/bin/sh'}

## ------------------ ##

## Running the tests. ##

## ------------------ ##

testsuite: starting at: Sun Jun 25 15:24:21 +07 2023

1. func_munge_path_list works (configure-funcs.at:39): ok
(0m0.015s 0m0.041s)

3. libtoolize macro directory mismatch error (libtoolize.at:109): ok
  (0m0.054s 0m0.170s)

5. multiple AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS directories (libtoolize.at:158): ok
  (0m0.065s 0m0.213s)

2. libtoolize macro installation (libtoolize.at:84): ok     (0m0.065s 0m0.212s)

4. multiple AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS invocation (libtoolize.at:130): ok
 (0m0.066s 0m0.215s)

6. libtoolize ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS extraction (libtoolize.at:190): ok
(0m0.070s 0m0.234s)

9. diagnose missing LT_CONFIG_LTDL_DIR (libtoolize.at:378): ok
(0m0.108s 0m0.401s)

15. nonrecursive ltdl with AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS (libtoolize.at:877):
ok     (0m0.106s 0m0.387s)

20. check help output (libtool.at:33): ok     (0m0.072s 0m0.071s)

21. diagnose no mode specified (libtool.at:48): ok     (0m0.019s 0m0.022s)

18. LIBTOOLIZE_OPTIONS (libtoolize.at:1096): ok     (0m0.181s 0m0.561s)

11. correctly parse LTDL_INIT from configure.ac (libtoolize.at:535):
ok     (0m0.204s 0m0.892s)

10. copy ltdl.m4 with shared macro directory (libtoolize.at:523): ok
  (0m0.209s 0m0.906s)

12. diagnose missing LTDL_INIT invocation (libtoolize.at:547): ok
(0m0.204s 0m0.903s)

25. check objectlist file operation (libtool.at:205): ok     (0m0.019s 0m0.024s)

24. check link mode operation (libtool.at:183): ok     (0m0.050s 0m0.088s)

17. Subproject ltdl without GNU M4 (libtoolize.at:1024): ok
(0m0.175s 0m0.776s)

16. subproject ltdl with unconventional layout (libtoolize.at:948): ok
    (0m0.211s 0m0.894s)

7. libtoolize macro serial update (libtoolize.at:225): ok
(0m0.352s 0m1.086s)

19. cleanup old installation (libtoolize.at:1142): ok     (0m0.231s 0m0.991s)

8. libtoolize config files serial update (libtoolize.at:298): ok
(0m0.455s 0m1.572s)

26. test LT_SUPPORTED_TAG interface (libtool.at:217): ok     (0m0.521s 0m0.452s)

14. verbatim aclocal.m4 w/o AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS (libtoolize.at:748):
ok     (0m0.619s 0m0.818s)

13. upgrading verbatim style aclocal.m4 (libtoolize.at:624): ok
(0m0.734s 0m1.059s)

23. transform source suffices (libtool.at:155): ok     (0m1.231s 0m1.141s)

22. quote shell meta-characters in filenames (libtool.at:60): ok
(0m1.122s 0m1.778s)

38. override pic_flag at configure time (pic_flag.at:24): ok
(0m2.093s 0m1.600s)

30. deplibs_check_method (demo.at:438): ok     (0m2.158s 0m1.820s)

27. link against a preloaded static library (demo.at:384): ok
(0m2.247s 0m1.927s)

32. force PIC objects (demo.at:497): ok     (0m2.230s 0m1.900s)

33. force non-PIC objects (demo.at:511): ok     (0m2.202s 0m1.850s)

40. build and link against a static library (cdemo.at:136): ok
(0m1.673s 0m1.195s)

41. build and link against a dynamic library (cdemo.at:151): ok
(0m1.720s 0m1.280s)

29. preload static and dynamic module (demo.at:418): ok     (0m2.298s 0m2.029s)

46. F77 convenience archives (convenience.at:110): skipped (convenience.at:111)

47. FC convenience archives (convenience.at:170): skipped (convenience.at:171)

48. Java convenience archives (convenience.at:230): skipped (convenience.at:231)

31. disable fast install (demo.at:479): ok     (0m2.324s 0m2.046s)

42. build both static and dynamic (cdemo.at:166): ok     (0m1.755s 0m1.305s)

36. uninstalled libraries have priority (demo.at:791): ok
(0m2.334s 0m1.893s)

28. build and dynamically load a module (demo.at:401): ok
(0m2.292s 0m2.044s)

43. allow_undefined_flag (cdemo.at:181): ok     (0m1.749s 0m1.314s)

37. linking with long file names (demo.at:814): ok     (0m2.189s 0m1.767s)

54. standard command line options (help.at:26): ok     (0m0.218s 0m0.150s)

35. binary relinking at install time (demo.at:719): ok     (0m2.321s 0m1.901s)

55. mode short-hands (help.at:45): ok     (0m0.353s 0m0.409s)

34. hardcoding library path (demo.at:549): ok     (0m2.375s 0m2.034s)

59. preserve duplicate convenience deps (duplicate_deps.at:26):
skipped (duplicate_deps.at:67)

60. passing CC flags through libtool (flags.at:24): ok     (0m0.386s 0m0.575s)

61. passing CXX flags through libtool (flags.at:24): ok     (0m0.485s 0m0.608s)

62. passing F77 flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

63. passing FC flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

64. passing GCJ flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

65. inherited_linker_flags (inherited_flags.at:27): ok     (0m0.532s 0m0.709s)

57. duplicate members in archive tests (duplicate_members.at:26): ok
  (0m0.490s 0m0.598s)

49. static library interdependencies (depdemo.at:286): ok
(0m2.342s 0m2.047s)

68. Failure tests (fail.at:28): ok     (0m0.316s 0m0.284s)

44. C convenience archives (convenience.at:31): ok     (0m0.723s 0m0.912s)

58. duplicate convenience archive names (duplicate_conv.at:26): ok
(0m0.686s 0m0.919s)

70. Runpath in libtool library files (runpath-in-lalib.at:26): ok
(0m0.272s 0m0.288s)

72. ccache -all-static (static.at:360): ok     (0m0.064s 0m0.059s)

45. C++ convenience archives (convenience.at:70): ok     (0m0.852s 0m0.959s)

74. export from a DLL with a .def file (export-def.at:25): skipped
(export-def.at:35)

75. sys_lib_search_path (search-path.at:25): ok     (0m0.095s 0m0.081s)

76. sys_lib_search_path on w32 (search-path.at:63): skipped (search-path.at:84)

56. debug tracing (help.at:97): ok     (0m0.733s 0m0.851s)

69. shlibpath_overrides_runpath (shlibpath.at:26): ok     (0m0.322s 0m0.338s)

80. both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work (exeext.at:26): skipped
(exeext.at:29)

66. Link order test (link-order.at:27): ok     (0m0.763s 0m0.822s)

39. test --with-pic (with-pic.at:24): ok     (0m6.183s 0m5.837s)

82. bindir basic lib test (bindir.at:64): ok     (0m0.339s 0m0.381s)

51. shared and static interdependencies (depdemo.at:320): ok
(0m2.572s 0m2.380s)

85. cwrapper string length (cwrapper.at:138): skipped (cwrapper.at:190)

52. disable fast install (depdemo.at:337): ok     (0m2.574s 0m2.349s)

50. shared library interdependencies (depdemo.at:303): ok
(0m2.438s 0m2.205s)

88. inferred tag (infer-tag.at:31): ok     (0m0.035s 0m0.038s)

89. CXX inferred tag (infer-tag.at:43): ok     (0m0.044s 0m0.041s)

90. F77 inferred tag (infer-tag.at:56): skipped (infer-tag.at:57)

91. FC inferred tag (infer-tag.at:70): skipped (infer-tag.at:71)

92. GCJ inferred tag (infer-tag.at:84): skipped (infer-tag.at:85)

93. localized compiler messages (localization.at:24): ok     (0m0.080s 0m0.085s)

94. nocase library search (nocase.at:26): skipped (nocase.at:31)

53. binary relinking at install time (depdemo.at:355): ok
(0m2.571s 0m2.381s)

95. Install tests (install.at:26): ok     (0m0.149s 0m0.157s)

77. indirect convenience (indirect_deps.at:26): ok     (0m0.529s 0m0.613s)

78. indirect uninstalled (indirect_deps.at:72): ok     (0m0.617s 0m0.741s)

81. execute mode (execute-mode.at:25): ok     (0m1.087s 0m0.869s)

97. Simple DESTDIR install (destdir.at:49): ok     (0m0.226s 0m0.292s)

101. AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR (old-m4-iface.at:173): ok     (0m0.048s 0m0.103s)

99. AM_PROG_LIBTOOL (old-m4-iface.at:41): ok     (0m1.084s 0m1.099s)

86. cwrapper and installed shared libraries (cwrapper.at:201): ok
(0m0.323s 0m0.372s)

67. Link order of deplibs (link-order2.at:47): skipped (link-order2.at:146)

98. DESTDIR with in-package deplibs (destdir.at:76): ok     (0m0.786s 0m0.935s)

104. lt_dlexit unloading libs (lt_dlexit.at:31): ok     (0m0.241s 0m0.244s)

107. lt_dlopen archive (lt_dlopen_a.at:24): skipped (lt_dlopen_a.at:79)

102. C subdir-objects (am-subdir.at:34): ok     (0m1.669s 0m1.297s)

110. ltdl API (ltdl-api.at:26): ok     (0m0.012s 0m0.014s)

73. Export test (export.at:26): ok     (0m0.969s 0m1.231s)

103. C++ subdir-objects (am-subdir.at:94): ok     (0m1.931s 0m1.536s)

71. static linking flags for programs (static.at:69): ok     (0m2.150s 0m3.047s)

108. lt_dlopenext error messages (lt_dlopenext.at:23): ok
(0m0.223s 0m0.255s)

105. lt_dlopenadvise library loading (lt_dladvise.at:29): ok
(0m0.532s 0m0.556s)

112. loadlibrary error messages (loadlibrary.at:23): skipped
(loadlibrary.at:250)

115. SList functionality (slist.at:25): ok     (0m0.075s 0m0.037s)

109. libdir of installed modules (ltdl-libdir.at:23): ok     (0m0.162s 0m0.150s)

111. dlloader API (dlloader-api.at:23): ok     (0m0.152s 0m0.153s)

114. resident modules (resident.at:27): ok     (0m0.168s 0m0.181s)

96. versioning (versioning.at:24): ok     (0m1.419s 0m1.642s)

116. enforced lib prefix (need_lib_prefix.at:26): ok     (0m0.322s 0m0.332s)

84. cwrapper for uninstalled executables (cwrapper.at:25): ok
(0m0.994s 0m1.031s)

87. deplib in subdir (deplib-in-subdir.at:34): ok     (0m0.973s 0m1.256s)

117. dynamically ltdl preload static modules (mdemo.at:625): ok
(0m3.748s 0m3.421s)

120. ltdl dryrun (mdemo.at:676): ok     (0m4.832s 0m4.669s)

100. AC_WITH_LTDL (old-m4-iface.at:113): ok     (0m4.868s 0m4.533s)

122. compiling softlinked libltdl (standalone.at:32): ok     (0m2.810s 0m2.912s)

121. link with library that loads ltdl modules (mdemo.at:777): ok
(0m4.257s 0m3.685s)

123. compiling copied libltdl (standalone.at:47): ok     (0m2.827s 0m2.953s)

124. installable libltdl (standalone.at:62): ok     (0m2.914s 0m2.981s)

118. dynamically ltdl load a shared module (mdemo.at:642): ok
(0m3.823s 0m3.387s)

119. ltdl load shared and static modules (mdemo.at:659): ok
(0m4.179s 0m3.611s)

130. compiling softlinked libltdl (nonrecursive.at:79): ok
(0m3.659s 0m3.052s)

125. linking libltdl without autotools (standalone.at:80): ok
(0m3.129s 0m3.612s)

131. compiling copied libltdl (nonrecursive.at:103): ok     (0m3.710s 0m3.098s)

136. static library (tagdemo.at:339): ok     (0m2.962s 0m2.130s)

132. installable libltdl (nonrecursive.at:127): ok     (0m4.510s 0m3.729s)

133. compiling softlinked libltdl (recursive.at:61): ok     (0m4.507s 0m3.651s)

134. compiling copied libltdl (recursive.at:81): ok     (0m4.560s 0m3.811s)

140. simple template test (template.at:28): ok     (0m0.302s 0m0.419s)

135. installable libltdl (recursive.at:101): ok     (0m5.399s 0m4.524s)

126. compiling softlinked libltdl (subproject.at:58): ok     (0m5.539s 0m5.389s)

127. compiling copied libltdl (subproject.at:74): ok     (0m5.418s 0m5.074s)

142. C++ static constructors (ctor.at:28): ok     (0m0.235s 0m0.311s)

137. shared library (tagdemo.at:354): ok     (0m3.093s 0m2.487s)

129. linking libltdl without autotools (subproject.at:110): ok
(0m3.010s 0m3.269s)

138. shared and static together (tagdemo.at:369): ok     (0m3.328s 0m2.601s)

146. AC_NO_EXECUTABLES (no-executables.at:26): ok     (0m2.505s 0m2.581s)

152. static library (f77demo.at:296): skipped (f77demo.at:301)

153. shared library (f77demo.at:314): skipped (f77demo.at:316)

154. shared and static together (f77demo.at:329): skipped (f77demo.at:331)

155. static library (fcdemo.at:310): skipped (fcdemo.at:315)

156. shared library (fcdemo.at:328): skipped (fcdemo.at:330)

157. shared and static together (fcdemo.at:343): skipped (fcdemo.at:345)

158. darwin fat compile (darwin.at:27): skipped (darwin.at:43)

160. darwin gdb debug information (darwin.at:153): skipped (darwin.at:155)

141. template test with subdirs (template.at:127): skipped (template.at:295)

128. installable libltdl (subproject.at:90): ok     (0m6.310s 0m5.880s)

163. dumpbin -symbols section hiding (dumpbin-symbols.at:25): skipped
(dumpbin-symbols.at:42)

144. config.status (early-libtool.at:33): ok     (0m1.505s 0m1.288s)

165. -L=.../lib -l (sysroot.at:204): skipped (sysroot.at:204)

166. -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l (sysroot.at:205): skipped (sysroot.at:205)

167. SYSROOT/.../*.la (sysroot.at:206): skipped (sysroot.at:206)

164. deplibs without file command (deplibs-mingw.at:27): ok
(0m0.224s 0m0.271s)

139. allow_undefined_flag (tagdemo.at:384): ok     (0m3.010s 0m2.101s)

162. darwin can lt_dlopen .dylib and .so files (darwin.at:233): ok
(0m0.324s 0m0.340s)

151. convenience libltdl (configure-iface.at:305): ok     (0m1.445s 0m1.565s)

145. config.lt (early-libtool.at:127): ok     (0m2.398s 0m2.341s)

159. darwin concurrent library extraction (darwin.at:104): ok
(0m1.120s 0m1.565s)

161. darwin ld warnings changing configure results (darwin.at:209): ok
    (0m2.913s 0m2.281s)

148. installable libltdl (configure-iface.at:103): ok     (0m5.735s 0m5.193s)

150. --with-included-ltdl (configure-iface.at:244): ok     (0m5.521s 0m5.011s)

83. bindir install tests (bindir.at:173): ok     (0m6.826s 0m8.895s)

149. --with-ltdl-include/lib (configure-iface.at:163): ok
(0m7.322s 0m6.997s)

168. Link option thorough search test (stresstest.at:32): ok
(0m20.659s 0m25.358s)

testsuite: ending at: Sun Jun 25 15:33:35 +07 2023

testsuite: test suite duration: 0h 9m 14s

## ------------- ##

## Test results. ##

## ------------- ##

ERROR: 138 tests were run,

6 failed (4 expected failures).

31 tests were skipped.

## ------------------------ ##

## Summary of the failures. ##

## ------------------------ ##

Failed tests:

GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite test groups:

 NUM: FILE-NAME:LINE     TEST-GROUP-NAME

      KEYWORDS

 143: exceptions.at:24   C++ exception handling

      libtool libltdl

 169: cmdline_wrap.at:29 Run tests with low max_cmd_len

      recursive expensive

Skipped tests:

GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite test groups:

 NUM: FILE-NAME:LINE     TEST-GROUP-NAME

      KEYWORDS

  46: convenience.at:110 F77 convenience archives

      f77 libtool

  47: convenience.at:170 FC convenience archives

      fc libtool

  48: convenience.at:230 Java convenience archives

      gcj libtool

  59: duplicate_deps.at:26 preserve duplicate convenience deps

      libtool

  62: flags.at:24        passing F77 flags through libtool

      libtool f77

  63: flags.at:24        passing FC flags through libtool

      libtool fc

  64: flags.at:24        passing GCJ flags through libtool

      libtool gcj

  67: link-order2.at:47  Link order of deplibs

      libtool interactive

  74: export-def.at:25   export from a DLL with a .def file

      libtool

  76: search-path.at:63  sys_lib_search_path on w32

      libtool

  80: exeext.at:26       both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work

      libtool

  85: cwrapper.at:138    cwrapper string length

  90: infer-tag.at:56    F77 inferred tag

      f77 libtool

  91: infer-tag.at:70    FC inferred tag

      fc libtool

  92: infer-tag.at:84    GCJ inferred tag

      gcj libtool

  94: nocase.at:26       nocase library search

      libtool

 107: lt_dlopen_a.at:24  lt_dlopen archive

      libltdl lt_dlopen_a

 112: loadlibrary.at:23  loadlibrary error messages

      libltdl

 141: template.at:127    template test with subdirs

      cxx libtool

 152: f77demo.at:296     static library

      interactive f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 153: f77demo.at:314     shared library

      f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 154: f77demo.at:329     shared and static together

      f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 155: fcdemo.at:310      static library

      interactive fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 156: fcdemo.at:328      shared library

      fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 157: fcdemo.at:343      shared and static together

      fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 158: darwin.at:27       darwin fat compile

 160: darwin.at:153      darwin gdb debug information

 163: dumpbin-symbols.at:25 dumpbin -symbols section hiding

 165: sysroot.at:204     -L=.../lib -l

      libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

 166: sysroot.at:205     -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l

      libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

 167: sysroot.at:206     SYSROOT/.../*.la

      libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

## ---------------------- ##

## Detailed failed tests. ##

## ---------------------- ##

#                             -*- compilation -*-

143. exceptions.at:24: testing C++ exception handling ...

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:33: case $LIBLTDL in #(

 */_inst/lib/*) test -f "$LIBLTDL" || (exit 77) ;;

esac

stdout:

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:361: $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS
-DUSING_COMMON_DLL -DUSING_MODULE_DLL -DUSING_LIB_DLL -c main.cpp ||
exit 77

stderr:

stdout:

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:363: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile
--tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -c common.cpp

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -c common.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/common.o

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -c common.cpp -o common.o >/dev/null 2>&1

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:365: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile
--tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -c lib.cpp

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -c lib.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/lib.o

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -c lib.cpp -o lib.o >/dev/null 2>&1

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:367: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile
--tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o
.libs/module.o

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp -o module.o >/dev/null 2>&1

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:370: $LIBTOOL --mode=link
--tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o l/libcommon.la  common.lo
-no-undefined -version-info 1:0:0 -rpath $libdir

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: link: g++ -dynamiclib  -o l/.libs/libcommon.1.dylib
.libs/common.o    -g -O2   -install_name
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/143/inst/lib/libcommon.1.dylib
-compatibility_version 2 -current_version 2.0 -Wl,-single_module

libtool: link: (cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "libcommon.dylib" && ln -s
"libcommon.1.dylib" "libcommon.dylib")

libtool: link: ar cr l/.libs/libcommon.a  common.o

libtool: link: ranlib l/.libs/libcommon.a

libtool: link: ( cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "libcommon.la" && ln -s
"../libcommon.la" "libcommon.la" )

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:373: $LIBTOOL --mode=link
--tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o l/liba.la  lib.lo -no-undefined
-version-info 1:0:0 -rpath $libdir

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: link: g++ -dynamiclib  -o l/.libs/liba.1.dylib  .libs/lib.o
 -g -O2   -install_name
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/143/inst/lib/liba.1.dylib
-compatibility_version 2 -current_version 2.0 -Wl,-single_module

libtool: link: (cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "liba.dylib" && ln -s
"liba.1.dylib" "liba.dylib")

libtool: link: ar cr l/.libs/liba.a  lib.o

libtool: link: ranlib l/.libs/liba.a

libtool: link: ( cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "liba.la" && ln -s "../liba.la"
"liba.la" )

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:376: $LIBTOOL --mode=link
--tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o m/module.la  module.lo
l/libcommon.la -module -avoid-version -no-undefined -rpath $moddir

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: link: g++  -o m/.libs/module.so -bundle  .libs/module.o
l/.libs/libcommon.dylib  -g -O2

libtool: link: ar cr m/.libs/module.a  module.o

libtool: link: ranlib m/.libs/module.a

libtool: link: ( cd "m/.libs" && rm -f "module.la" && ln -s
"../module.la" "module.la" )

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:381: $LIBTOOL --mode=link
--tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o main$EXEEXT  main.$OBJEXT
l/liba.la l/libcommon.la -dlopen m/module.la $LIBLTDL -export-dynamic

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: link: rm -f .libs/main.nm .libs/main.nmS .libs/main.nmT

libtool: link: rm -f ".libs/main.nmI"

libtool: link: (cd .libs && gcc -g -O2 -c -fno-builtin "mainS.c")

libtool: link: rm -f ".libs/mainS.c" ".libs/main.nm" ".libs/main.nmS"
".libs/main.nmT" ".libs/main.nmI"

libtool: link: g++ -g -O2 -o .libs/main main.o .libs/mainS.o
-Wl,-bind_at_load
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/libltdl/.libs/dlopen.a
l/.libs/liba.dylib l/.libs/libcommon.dylib
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/../libltdl/.libs/libltdlc.a

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:385: if $LIBTOOL
--mode=execute -dlopen m/module.la "$lt_exe" ; then :; else
lt_status=$?;       test "X$host" != "X$build" && test -x "$lt_exe" &&
exit 77;    exit $lt_status; fi

stderr:

exceptions_in_prog

caught: exception in program

exceptions_in_lib

caught inside lib: exception in library

caught: exception from library

exceptions_in_module

dlopen failed: file not found

stdout:

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:385: exit code was 1, expected 0

143. exceptions.at:24: 143. C++ exception handling (exceptions.at:24):
FAILED (exceptions.at:385)

#                             -*- compilation -*-

169. cmdline_wrap.at:29: testing Run tests with low max_cmd_len ...

DEBUG: fail_list=''

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/cmdline_wrap.at:34: test -z "$fail_list" || (exit 77)

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/cmdline_wrap.at:48: $CONFIG_SHELL
$abs_srcdir/testsuite -k libtool$INNER_TESTSUITEFLAGS

stderr:

ERROR: 41 tests were run,

4 failed (3 expected failures).

25 tests were skipped.

stdout:

## ----------------------------- ##

## GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite. ##

## ----------------------------- ##

Convenience libraries.

 44: C convenience archives                          ok

 45: C++ convenience archives                        ok

 46: F77 convenience archives                        skipped
(convenience.at:111)

 47: FC convenience archives                         skipped
(convenience.at:171)

 48: Java convenience archives                       skipped
(convenience.at:231)

Testing libtool functions.

 54: standard command line options                   ok

 57: duplicate members in archive tests              ok

 58: duplicate convenience archive names             ok

 59: preserve duplicate convenience deps             skipped
(duplicate_deps.at:67)

 60: passing CC flags through libtool                ok

 61: passing CXX flags through libtool               ok

 62: passing F77 flags through libtool               skipped (flags.at:24)

 63: passing FC flags through libtool                skipped (flags.at:24)

 64: passing GCJ flags through libtool               skipped (flags.at:24)

 65: inherited_linker_flags                          ok

 66: Link order test                                 ok

 67: Link order of deplibs                           skipped
(link-order2.at:146)

 68: Failure tests                                   ok

 69: shlibpath_overrides_runpath                     ok

 70: Runpath in libtool library files                ok

 71: static linking flags for programs               ok

 73: Export test                                     ok

 74: export from a DLL with a .def file              skipped (export-def.at:35)

 75: sys_lib_search_path                             ok

 76: sys_lib_search_path on w32                      skipped (search-path.at:84)

 77: indirect convenience                            ok

 78: indirect uninstalled                            ok

 79: static library contains static library          expected failure
(archive-in-archive.at:57)

 80: both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work         skipped (exeext.at:29)

 81: execute mode                                    ok

 84: cwrapper for uninstalled executables            ok

 86: cwrapper and installed shared libraries         ok

 87: deplib in subdir                                ok

 88: inferred tag                                    ok

 89: CXX inferred tag                                ok

 90: F77 inferred tag                                skipped (infer-tag.at:57)

 91: FC inferred tag                                 skipped (infer-tag.at:71)

 92: GCJ inferred tag                                skipped (infer-tag.at:85)

 93: localized compiler messages                     ok

 94: nocase library search                           skipped (nocase.at:31)

 95: Install tests                                   ok

 96: versioning                                      ok

DESTDIR tests

 97: Simple DESTDIR install                          ok

 98: DESTDIR with in-package deplibs                 ok

Libltdl functionality.

113: syntax of .la files                             expected failure
(lalib-syntax.at:133)

116: enforced lib prefix                             ok

C++ language support.

136: static library                                  ok

137: shared library                                  ok

138: shared and static together                      ok

139: allow_undefined_flag                            ok

C++ template tests.

140: simple template test                            ok

141: template test with subdirs                      skipped (template.at:295)

Constructors.

142: C++ static constructors                         ok

143: C++ exception handling                          FAILED (exceptions.at:385)

Detecting identical deplibs.

147: build tree relpaths                             expected failure
(deplibs-ident.at:69)

F77 language support.

152: static library                                  skipped (f77demo.at:301)

153: shared library                                  skipped (f77demo.at:316)

154: shared and static together                      skipped (f77demo.at:331)

Fortran language support.

155: static library                                  skipped (fcdemo.at:315)

156: shared library                                  skipped (fcdemo.at:330)

157: shared and static together                      skipped (fcdemo.at:345)

Windows tests.

164: deplibs without file command                    ok

sysroot tests

165: -L=.../lib -l                                   skipped (sysroot.at:204)

166: -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l                           skipped (sysroot.at:205)

167: SYSROOT/.../*.la                                skipped (sysroot.at:206)

Libtool stress test.

168: Link option thorough search test                ok

## ------------- ##

## Test results. ##

## ------------- ##

## -------------------------- ##

## testsuite.log was created. ##

## -------------------------- ##

Please send `testsuite.log' and all information you think might help:

   To: <[email-masked]>

   Subject: [GNU Libtool 2.4.7] testsuite: 143 failed

You may investigate any problem if you feel able to do so, in which

case the test suite provides a good starting point.  Its output may

be found below `testsuite.dir'.

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/cmdline_wrap.at:48: exit code was 1, expected 0

testsuite.log:

> ## ----------------------------- ##

> ## GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite. ##

> ## ----------------------------- ##

>

> testsuite: command line was:

>   $ /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/tests/testsuite -k libtool abs_top_srcdir=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7 abs_builddir=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests

>

> ## --------- ##

> ## Platform. ##

> ## --------- ##

>

> hostname = Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

> uname -m = arm64

> uname -r = 22.5.0

> uname -s = Darwin

> uname -v = Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023; root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

>

> /usr/bin/uname -p = arm

> /bin/uname -X     = unknown

>

> /bin/arch              = unknown

> /usr/bin/arch -k       = unknown

> /usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown

> /usr/bin/hostinfo      = Mach kernel version:

>  Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023; root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

> Kernel configured for up to 12 processors.

> 12 processors are physically available.

> 12 processors are logically available.

> Processor type: arm64e (ARM64E)

> Processors active: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

> Primary memory available: 32.00 gigabytes

> Default processor set: 691 tasks, 2696 threads, 12 processors

> Load average: 6.33, Mach factor: 5.66

> /bin/machine           = unknown

> /usr/bin/oslevel       = unknown

> /bin/universe          = unknown

>

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/tests/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/automake/bin/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/make/bin/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/autoconf/bin/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/texinfo/bin/

> PATH: /System/Cryptexes/App/usr/bin/

> PATH: /usr/bin/

> PATH: /bin/

> PATH: /usr/sbin/

> PATH: /sbin/

>

> ## ------------------ ##

> ## Running the tests. ##

> ## ------------------ ##

> testsuite: starting at: Sun Jun 25 15:28:09 +07 2023

> 44. C convenience archives (convenience.at:31): ok     (0m0.744s 0m0.874s)

> 45. C++ convenience archives (convenience.at:70): ok     (0m0.881s 0m0.966s)

> 46. F77 convenience archives (convenience.at:110): skipped (convenience.at:111)

> 47. FC convenience archives (convenience.at:170): skipped (convenience.at:171)

> 48. Java convenience archives (convenience.at:230): skipped (convenience.at:231)

> 54. standard command line options (help.at:26): ok     (0m0.207s 0m0.129s)

> 57. duplicate members in archive tests (duplicate_members.at:26): ok     (0m0.617s 0m0.797s)

> 58. duplicate convenience archive names (duplicate_conv.at:26): ok     (0m0.703s 0m0.843s)

> 59. preserve duplicate convenience deps (duplicate_deps.at:26): skipped (duplicate_deps.at:67)

> 60. passing CC flags through libtool (flags.at:24): ok     (0m0.387s 0m0.535s)

> 61. passing CXX flags through libtool (flags.at:24): ok     (0m0.465s 0m0.523s)

> 62. passing F77 flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

> 63. passing FC flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

> 64. passing GCJ flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

> 65. inherited_linker_flags (inherited_flags.at:27): ok     (0m0.542s 0m0.656s)

> 66. Link order test (link-order.at:27): ok     (0m0.770s 0m0.809s)

> 67. Link order of deplibs (link-order2.at:47): skipped (link-order2.at:146)

> 68. Failure tests (fail.at:28): ok     (0m0.330s 0m0.285s)

> 69. shlibpath_overrides_runpath (shlibpath.at:26): ok     (0m0.352s 0m0.355s)

> 70. Runpath in libtool library files (runpath-in-lalib.at:26): ok     (0m0.289s 0m0.291s)

> 71. static linking flags for programs (static.at:69): ok     (0m2.228s 0m3.052s)

> 73. Export test (export.at:26): ok     (0m1.015s 0m1.215s)

> 74. export from a DLL with a .def file (export-def.at:25): skipped (export-def.at:35)

> 75. sys_lib_search_path (search-path.at:25): ok     (0m0.096s 0m0.082s)

> 76. sys_lib_search_path on w32 (search-path.at:63): skipped (search-path.at:84)

> 77. indirect convenience (indirect_deps.at:26): ok     (0m0.573s 0m0.634s)

> 78. indirect uninstalled (indirect_deps.at:72): ok     (0m0.684s 0m0.780s)

> 80. both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work (exeext.at:26): skipped (exeext.at:29)

> 81. execute mode (execute-mode.at:25): ok     (0m1.057s 0m0.799s)

> 84. cwrapper for uninstalled executables (cwrapper.at:25): ok     (0m1.032s 0m1.050s)

> 86. cwrapper and installed shared libraries (cwrapper.at:201): ok     (0m0.319s 0m0.357s)

> 87. deplib in subdir (deplib-in-subdir.at:34): ok     (0m0.983s 0m1.224s)

> 88. inferred tag (infer-tag.at:31): ok     (0m0.030s 0m0.032s)

> 89. CXX inferred tag (infer-tag.at:43): ok     (0m0.041s 0m0.037s)

> 90. F77 inferred tag (infer-tag.at:56): skipped (infer-tag.at:57)

> 91. FC inferred tag (infer-tag.at:70): skipped (infer-tag.at:71)

> 92. GCJ inferred tag (infer-tag.at:84): skipped (infer-tag.at:85)

> 93. localized compiler messages (localization.at:24): ok     (0m0.074s 0m0.078s)

> 94. nocase library search (nocase.at:26): skipped (nocase.at:31)

> 95. Install tests (install.at:26): ok     (0m0.146s 0m0.143s)

> 96. versioning (versioning.at:24): ok     (0m1.474s 0m1.615s)

> 97. Simple DESTDIR install (destdir.at:49): ok     (0m0.214s 0m0.256s)

> 98. DESTDIR with in-package deplibs (destdir.at:76): ok     (0m0.782s 0m0.875s)

> 116. enforced lib prefix (need_lib_prefix.at:26): ok     (0m0.360s 0m0.367s)

> 136. static library (tagdemo.at:339): ok     (0m2.675s 0m1.718s)

> 137. shared library (tagdemo.at:354): ok     (0m2.725s 0m1.721s)

> 138. shared and static together (tagdemo.at:369): ok     (0m2.913s 0m1.812s)

> 139. allow_undefined_flag (tagdemo.at:384): ok     (0m2.734s 0m1.744s)

> 140. simple template test (template.at:28): ok     (0m0.268s 0m0.280s)

> 141. template test with subdirs (template.at:127): skipped (template.at:295)

> 142. C++ static constructors (ctor.at:28): ok     (0m0.202s 0m0.200s)

> 152. static library (f77demo.at:296): skipped (f77demo.at:301)

> 153. shared library (f77demo.at:314): skipped (f77demo.at:316)

> 154. shared and static together (f77demo.at:329): skipped (f77demo.at:331)

> 155. static library (fcdemo.at:310): skipped (fcdemo.at:315)

> 156. shared library (fcdemo.at:328): skipped (fcdemo.at:330)

> 157. shared and static together (fcdemo.at:343): skipped (fcdemo.at:345)

> 164. deplibs without file command (deplibs-mingw.at:27): ok     (0m0.214s 0m0.211s)

> 165. -L=.../lib -l (sysroot.at:204): skipped (sysroot.at:204)

> 166. -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l (sysroot.at:205): skipped (sysroot.at:205)

> 167. SYSROOT/.../*.la (sysroot.at:206): skipped (sysroot.at:206)

> 168. Link option thorough search test (stresstest.at:32): ok     (0m20.753s 0m26.032s)

> testsuite: ending at: Sun Jun 25 15:33:35 +07 2023

> testsuite: test suite duration: 0h 5m 26s

>

> ## ------------- ##

> ## Test results. ##

> ## ------------- ##

>

> ERROR: 41 tests were run,

> 4 failed (3 expected failures).

> 25 tests were skipped.

>

> ## ------------------------ ##

> ## Summary of the failures. ##

> ## ------------------------ ##

> Failed tests:

> GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite test groups:

>

>  NUM: FILE-NAME:LINE     TEST-GROUP-NAME

>       KEYWORDS

>

>  143: exceptions.at:24   C++ exception handling

>       libtool libltdl

>

> Skipped tests:

> GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite test groups:

>

>  NUM: FILE-NAME:LINE     TEST-GROUP-NAME

>       KEYWORDS

>

>   46: convenience.at:110 F77 convenience archives

>       f77 libtool

>   47: convenience.at:170 FC convenience archives

>       fc libtool

>   48: convenience.at:230 Java convenience archives

>       gcj libtool

>   59: duplicate_deps.at:26 preserve duplicate convenience deps

>       libtool

>   62: flags.at:24        passing F77 flags through libtool

>       libtool f77

>   63: flags.at:24        passing FC flags through libtool

>       libtool fc

>   64: flags.at:24        passing GCJ flags through libtool

>       libtool gcj

>   67: link-order2.at:47  Link order of deplibs

>       libtool interactive

>   74: export-def.at:25   export from a DLL with a .def file

>       libtool

>   76: search-path.at:63  sys_lib_search_path on w32

>       libtool

>   80: exeext.at:26       both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work

>       libtool

>   90: infer-tag.at:56    F77 inferred tag

>       f77 libtool

>   91: infer-tag.at:70    FC inferred tag

>       fc libtool

>   92: infer-tag.at:84    GCJ inferred tag

>       gcj libtool

>   94: nocase.at:26       nocase library search

>       libtool

>  141: template.at:127    template test with subdirs

>       cxx libtool

>  152: f77demo.at:296     static library

>       interactive f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  153: f77demo.at:314     shared library

>       f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  154: f77demo.at:329     shared and static together

>       f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  155: fcdemo.at:310      static library

>       interactive fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  156: fcdemo.at:328      shared library

>       fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  157: fcdemo.at:343      shared and static together

>       fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  165: sysroot.at:204     -L=.../lib -l

>       libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

>  166: sysroot.at:205     -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l

>       libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

>  167: sysroot.at:206     SYSROOT/.../*.la

>       libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

>

> ## ---------------------- ##

> ## Detailed failed tests. ##

> ## ---------------------- ##

>

> #                             -*- compilation -*-

> 143. exceptions.at:24: testing C++ exception handling ...

> /exceptions.at:33: case $LIBLTDL in #(

>  */_inst/lib/*) test -f "$LIBLTDL" || (exit 77) ;;

> esac

> stdout:

> /exceptions.at:361: $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -DUSING_MODULE_DLL -DUSING_LIB_DLL -c main.cpp || exit 77

> stderr:

> stdout:

> /exceptions.at:363: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile --tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -c common.cpp

> stderr:

> stdout:

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -c common.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/common.o

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -c common.cpp -o common.o >/dev/null 2>&1

> /exceptions.at:365: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile --tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -c lib.cpp

> stderr:

> stdout:

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -c lib.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/lib.o

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -c lib.cpp -o lib.o >/dev/null 2>&1

> /exceptions.at:367: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile --tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp

> stderr:

> stdout:

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/module.o

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp -o module.o >/dev/null 2>&1

> /exceptions.at:370: $LIBTOOL --mode=link --tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o l/libcommon.la  common.lo -no-undefined -version-info 1:0:0 -rpath $libdir

> stderr:

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11512: test: .*: integer expression expected

> stdout:

> libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -nostdlib -Wl,-r -o l/.libs/libcommon.la-1.o .libs/common.o

> libtool: link: g++ -dynamiclib  -o l/.libs/libcommon.1.dylib l/.libs/libcommon.la-1.o   -g -O2   -install_name  /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/tests/testsuite.dir/143/inst/lib/libcommon.1.dylib -compatibility_version 2 -current_version 2.0 -Wl,-single_module

> libtool: link: rm -f l/.libs/libcommon.la-1.o

> libtool: link: (cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "libcommon.dylib" && ln -s "libcommon.1.dylib" "libcommon.dylib")

> libtool: link: ar cr l/.libs/libcommon.a common.o

> libtool: link: ranlib l/.libs/libcommon.a

> libtool: link: ( cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "libcommon.la" && ln -s "../libcommon.la" "libcommon.la" )

> /exceptions.at:373: $LIBTOOL --mode=link --tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o l/liba.la  lib.lo -no-undefined -version-info 1:0:0 -rpath $libdir

> stderr:

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11512: test: .*: integer expression expected

> stdout:

> libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -nostdlib -Wl,-r -o l/.libs/liba.la-1.o .libs/lib.o

> libtool: link: g++ -dynamiclib  -o l/.libs/liba.1.dylib l/.libs/liba.la-1.o   -g -O2   -install_name  /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/tests/testsuite.dir/143/inst/lib/liba.1.dylib -compatibility_version 2 -current_version 2.0 -Wl,-single_module

> libtool: link: rm -f l/.libs/liba.la-1.o

> libtool: link: (cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "liba.dylib" && ln -s "liba.1.dylib" "liba.dylib")

> libtool: link: ar cr l/.libs/liba.a lib.o

> libtool: link: ranlib l/.libs/liba.a

> libtool: link: ( cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "liba.la" && ln -s "../liba.la" "liba.la" )

> /exceptions.at:376: $LIBTOOL --mode=link --tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o m/module.la  module.lo l/libcommon.la -module -avoid-version -no-undefined -rpath $moddir

> stderr:

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11512: test: .*: integer expression expected

> stdout:

> libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -nostdlib -Wl,-r -o m/.libs/module.la-1.o .libs/module.o

> libtool: link: g++  -o m/.libs/module.so -bundle m/.libs/module.la-1.o  l/.libs/libcommon.dylib  -g -O2

> libtool: link: rm -f m/.libs/module.la-1.o

> libtool: link: ar cr m/.libs/module.a module.o

> libtool: link: ranlib m/.libs/module.a

> libtool: link: ( cd "m/.libs" && rm -f "module.la" && ln -s "../module.la" "module.la" )

> /exceptions.at:381: $LIBTOOL --mode=link --tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o main$EXEEXT  main.$OBJEXT l/liba.la l/libcommon.la -dlopen m/module.la $LIBLTDL -export-dynamic

> stderr:

> stdout:

> libtool: link: rm -f .libs/main.nm .libs/main.nmS .libs/main.nmT

> libtool: link: rm -f ".libs/main.nmI"

> libtool: link: (cd .libs && gcc -g -O2 -c -fno-builtin "mainS.c")

> libtool: link: rm -f ".libs/mainS.c" ".libs/main.nm" ".libs/main.nmS" ".libs/main.nmT" ".libs/main.nmI"

> libtool: link: g++ -g -O2 -o .libs/main main.o .libs/mainS.o -Wl,-bind_at_load  /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/libltdl/.libs/dlopen.a l/.libs/liba.dylib l/.libs/libcommon.dylib /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/../libltdl/.libs/libltdlc.a

> /exceptions.at:385: if $LIBTOOL --mode=execute -dlopen m/module.la "$lt_exe" ; then :; else lt_status=$?;       test "X$host" != "X$build" && test -x "$lt_exe" && exit 77;    exit $lt_status; fi

> stderr:

> exceptions_in_prog

> caught: exception in program

> exceptions_in_lib

> caught inside lib: exception in library

> caught: exception from library

> exceptions_in_module

> dlopen failed: file not found

> stdout:

> /exceptions.at:385: exit code was 1, expected 0

> 143. exceptions.at:24: 143. C++ exception handling (exceptions.at:24): FAILED (exceptions.at:385)

>

>

169. cmdline_wrap.at:29: 169. Run tests with low max_cmd_len
(cmdline_wrap.at:29): FAILED (cmdline_wrap.at:48)

## ------------- ##

## ../config.log ##

## ------------- ##

| This file contains any messages produced by compilers while

| running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

|

| It was created by GNU Libtool configure 2.4.7, which was

| generated by GNU Autoconf 2.69.  Invocation command line was

|

|   $ ../libtool-2.4.7/configure
--prefix=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/build/libtool-2.4.6
--enable-ltdl-install --enable-dependency-tracking

|

| ## --------- ##

| ## Platform. ##

| ## --------- ##

|

| hostname = Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

| uname -m = arm64

| uname -r = 22.5.0

| uname -s = Darwin

| uname -v = Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT
2023; root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

|

| /usr/bin/uname -p = arm

| /bin/uname -X     = unknown

|

| /bin/arch              = unknown

| /usr/bin/arch -k       = unknown

| /usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown

| /usr/bin/hostinfo      = Mach kernel version:

|  Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023;
root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

| Kernel configured for up to 12 processors.

| 12 processors are physically available.

| 12 processors are logically available.

| Processor type: arm64e (ARM64E)

| Processors active: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| Primary memory available: 32.00 gigabytes

| Default processor set: 598 tasks, 2576 threads, 12 processors

| Load average: 1.54, Mach factor: 10.45

| /bin/machine           = unknown

| /usr/bin/oslevel       = unknown

| /bin/universe          = unknown

|

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/automake/bin

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/make/bin

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/autoconf/bin

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/texinfo/bin

| PATH: /usr/local/bin

| PATH: /System/Cryptexes/App/usr/bin

| PATH: /usr/bin

| PATH: /bin

| PATH: /usr/sbin

| PATH: /sbin

| PATH: /var/run/com.apple.security.cryptexd/codex.system/bootstrap/usr/local/bin

| PATH: /var/run/com.apple.security.cryptexd/codex.system/bootstrap/usr/bin

| PATH: /var/run/com.apple.security.cryptexd/codex.system/bootstrap/usr/appleinternal/bin

|

|

| ## ----------- ##

| ## Core tests. ##

| ## ----------- ##

|

| configure:2714: checking for GNU M4 that supports accurate traces

| configure:2763: result: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/m4

| configure:2766: checking whether
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/m4 accepts --gnu

| configure:2776: result: yes

| configure:2793: checking how m4 supports trace files

| configure:2803: result: --debugfile

| configure:2830: checking for a BSD-compatible install

| configure:2898: result: /usr/bin/install -c

| configure:2909: checking whether build environment is sane

| configure:2964: result: yes

| configure:3110: checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p

| configure:3149: result: ../libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/install-sh -c -d

| configure:3156: checking for gawk

| configure:3186: result: no

| configure:3156: checking for mawk

| configure:3186: result: no

| configure:3156: checking for nawk

| configure:3186: result: no

| configure:3156: checking for awk

| configure:3172: found /usr/bin/awk

| configure:3183: result: awk

| configure:3194: checking whether make sets $(MAKE)

| configure:3216: result: yes

| configure:3245: checking whether make supports nested variables

| configure:3262: result: yes

| configure:3399: checking whether make supports nested variables

| configure:3416: result: yes

| configure:3441: checking build system type

| configure:3455: result: aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| configure:3475: checking host system type

| configure:3488: result: aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| configure:3515: autobuild project... GNU Libtool

| configure:3521: autobuild revision... 2.4.7

| configure:3526: autobuild hostname... Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

| configure:3530: autobuild mode... default

| configure:3538: autobuild timestamp... 20230625T082410Z

| configure:3628: checking for gcc

| configure:3644: found /usr/bin/gcc

| configure:3655: result: gcc

| configure:3884: checking for C compiler version

| configure:3893: gcc --version >&5

| Apple clang version 14.0.3 (clang-1403.0.22.14.1)

| Target: arm64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| Thread model: posix

| InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

| configure:3904: $? = 0

| configure:3893: gcc -v >&5

| Apple clang version 14.0.3 (clang-1403.0.22.14.1)

| Target: arm64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| Thread model: posix

| InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

| configure:3904: $? = 0

| configure:3893: gcc -V >&5

| clang: error: argument to '-V' is missing (expected 1 value)

| clang: error: no input files

| configure:3904: $? = 1

| configure:3893: gcc -qversion >&5

| clang: error: unknown argument '-qversion'; did you mean '--version'?

| clang: error: no input files

| configure:3904: $? = 1

| configure:3924: checking whether the C compiler works

| configure:3946: gcc    conftest.c  >&5

| configure:3950: $? = 0

| configure:3998: result: yes

| configure:4001: checking for C compiler default output file name

| configure:4003: result: a.out

| configure:4009: checking for suffix of executables

| configure:4016: gcc -o conftest    conftest.c  >&5

| configure:4020: $? = 0

| configure:4042: result:

| configure:4064: checking whether we are cross compiling

| configure:4072: gcc -o conftest    conftest.c  >&5

| configure:4076: $? = 0

| configure:4083: ./conftest

| configure:4087: $? = 0

| configure:4102: result: no

| configure:4107: checking for suffix of object files

| configure:4129: gcc -c   conftest.c >&5

| configure:4133: $? = 0

| configure:4154: result: o

| configure:4158: checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler

| configure:4177: gcc -c   conftest.c >&5

| configure:4177: $? = 0

| configure:4186: result: yes

| configure:4195: checking whether gcc accepts -g

| configure:4215: gcc -c -g  conftest.c >&5

| configure:4215: $? = 0

| configure:4256: result: yes

| configure:4273: checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89

| configure:4336: gcc  -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:17:14: warning: a function declaration without a
prototype is deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in
C2x [-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]

| static char *e (p, i)

|              ^

| 1 warning generated.

| configure:4336: $? = 0

| configure:4349: result: none needed

| configure:4374: checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together

| configure:4396: gcc -c conftest.c -o conftest2.o

| configure:4399: $? = 0

| configure:4396: gcc -c conftest.c -o conftest2.o

| configure:4399: $? = 0

| configure:4411: result: yes

| configure:4429: checking whether the compiler is clang

| configure:4450: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:13:12: error: unknown type name 'barfbarf'

|            barfbarf

|            ^

| 1 error generated.

| configure:4450: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| |

| |            #ifdef __clang__

| |            barfbarf

| |            #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| |

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| |

| configure:4458: result: yes

| configure:4462: checking for compiler option needed when checking
for declarations

| configure:4481: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
-Werror=implicit-function-declaration

| configure:4481: $? = 0

| configure:4493: result: -Werror=implicit-function-declaration

| configure:4505: checking whether make supports the include directive

| configure:4520: make -f confmf.GNU && cat confinc.out

| this is the am__doit target

| configure:4523: $? = 0

| configure:4542: result: yes (GNU style)

| configure:4567: checking dependency style of gcc

| configure:4678: result: gcc3

| configure:4699: checking how to run the C preprocessor

| configure:4730: gcc -E  conftest.c

| configure:4730: $? = 0

| configure:4744: gcc -E  conftest.c

| conftest.c:11:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:4744: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:4769: result: gcc -E

| configure:4789: gcc -E  conftest.c

| configure:4789: $? = 0

| configure:4803: gcc -E  conftest.c

| conftest.c:11:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:4803: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:4832: checking for grep that handles long lines and -e

| configure:4890: result: /usr/bin/grep

| configure:4895: checking for egrep

| configure:4957: result: /usr/bin/grep -E

| configure:4965: checking for Minix Amsterdam compiler

| configure:4989: result: no

| configure:5046: checking for ar

| configure:5062: found /usr/bin/ar

| configure:5073: result: ar

| configure:5148: checking for ranlib

| configure:5164: found /usr/bin/ranlib

| configure:5175: result: ranlib

| configure:5238: checking how to run the C preprocessor

| configure:5308: result: gcc -E

| configure:5328: gcc -E  conftest.c

| configure:5328: $? = 0

| configure:5342: gcc -E  conftest.c

| conftest.c:11:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:5342: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:5420: checking how to print strings

| configure:5447: result: printf

| configure:5468: checking for a sed that does not truncate output

| configure:5532: result: /usr/bin/sed

| configure:5550: checking for fgrep

| configure:5612: result: /usr/bin/grep -F

| configure:5647: checking for ld used by gcc

| configure:5714: result: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld

| configure:5721: checking if the linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld

| configure:5736: result: no

| configure:5748: checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)

| configure:5802: result: /usr/bin/nm -B

| configure:5932: checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface

| configure:5939: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:5942: /usr/bin/nm -B "conftest.o"

| configure:5945: output

| 000000000000022c S _some_variable

| 0000000000000000 t ltmp0

| 000000000000022c s ltmp1

| configure:5952: result: BSD nm

| configure:5955: checking whether ln -s works

| configure:5959: result: yes

| configure:5967: checking the maximum length of command line arguments

| configure:6098: result: 786432

| configure:6146: checking how to convert aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0
file names to aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0 format

| configure:6186: result: func_convert_file_noop

| configure:6193: checking how to convert aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0
file names to toolchain format

| configure:6213: result: func_convert_file_noop

| configure:6220: checking for
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld option to reload object
files

| configure:6227: result: -r

| configure:6301: checking for file

| configure:6317: found /usr/bin/file

| configure:6328: result: file

| configure:6399: checking for objdump

| configure:6415: found /usr/bin/objdump

| configure:6426: result: objdump

| configure:6455: checking how to recognize dependent libraries

| configure:6655: result: pass_all

| configure:6740: checking for dlltool

| configure:6770: result: no

| configure:6797: checking how to associate runtime and link libraries

| configure:6824: result: printf %s\n

| configure:6964: checking for archiver @FILE support

| configure:6981: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:6981: $? = 0

| configure:6984: ar cr libconftest.a @conftest.lst >&5

| ar: @conftest.lst: No such file or directory

| configure:6987: $? = 1

| configure:7007: result: no

| configure:7065: checking for strip

| configure:7081: found /usr/bin/strip

| configure:7092: result: strip

| configure:7164: checking for ranlib

| configure:7191: result: ranlib

| configure:7293: checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from
gcc object

| configure:7446: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:7449: $? = 0

| configure:7453: /usr/bin/nm -B conftest.o \| /usr/bin/sed -n -e
's/^.*[ ]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[ ][
]*\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 \2 \2/p' | /usr/bin/sed '/
__gnu_lto/d' \> conftest.nm

| configure:7456: $? = 0

| cannot find nm_test_var in conftest.nm

| configure:7446: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:7449: $? = 0

| configure:7453: /usr/bin/nm -B conftest.o \| /usr/bin/sed -n -e
's/^.*[ ]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[ ][
]*_\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 _\2 \2/p' | /usr/bin/sed '/
__gnu_lto/d' \> conftest.nm

| configure:7456: $? = 0

| configure:7522: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c conftstm.o >&5

| warning: (arm64)  could not find object file symbol for symbol _main

| configure:7525: $? = 0

| configure:7563: result: ok

| configure:7610: checking for sysroot

| configure:7640: result: no

| configure:7647: checking for a working dd

| configure:7685: result: /bin/dd

| configure:7689: checking how to truncate binary pipes

| configure:7704: result: /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1

| configure:8033: checking for mt

| configure:8063: result: no

| configure:8083: checking if : is a manifest tool

| configure:8089: : '-?'

| configure:8097: result: no

| configure:8153: checking for dsymutil

| configure:8169: found /usr/bin/dsymutil

| configure:8180: result: dsymutil

| configure:8245: checking for nmedit

| configure:8261: found /usr/bin/nmedit

| configure:8272: result: nmedit

| configure:8337: checking for lipo

| configure:8353: found /usr/bin/lipo

| configure:8364: result: lipo

| configure:8429: checking for otool

| configure:8445: found /usr/bin/otool

| configure:8456: result: otool

| configure:8521: checking for otool64

| configure:8551: result: no

| configure:8596: checking for -single_module linker flag

| gcc -g -O2  -o libconftest.dylib -dynamiclib -Wl,-single_module conftest.c

| configure:8629: result: yes

| configure:8632: checking for -exported_symbols_list linker flag

| configure:8652: gcc -o conftest -g -O2
-Wl,-exported_symbols_list,conftest.sym conftest.c  >&5

| configure:8652: $? = 0

| configure:8662: result: yes

| configure:8665: checking for -force_load linker flag

| gcc -g -O2 -c -o conftest.o conftest.c

| ar cr libconftest.a conftest.o

| ranlib libconftest.a

| gcc -g -O2  -o conftest conftest.c -Wl,-force_load,./libconftest.a

| configure:8697: result: yes

| configure:8764: checking for ANSI C header files

| configure:8784: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8784: $? = 0

| configure:8857: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:8857: $? = 0

| configure:8857: ./conftest

| configure:8857: $? = 0

| configure:8868: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for sys/types.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for sys/stat.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for stdlib.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for string.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for memory.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for strings.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for inttypes.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for stdint.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for unistd.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8895: checking for dlfcn.h

| configure:8895: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8895: $? = 0

| configure:8895: result: yes

| configure:9448: checking for objdir

| configure:9463: result: .libs

| configure:9727: checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions

| configure:9745: gcc -c -g -O2  -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions conftest.c >&5

| configure:9749: $? = 0

| configure:9762: result: yes

| configure:10120: checking for gcc option to produce PIC

| configure:10127: result: -fno-common -DPIC

| configure:10135: checking if gcc PIC flag -fno-common -DPIC works

| configure:10153: gcc -c -g -O2  -fno-common -DPIC -DPIC conftest.c >&5

| configure:10157: $? = 0

| configure:10170: result: yes

| configure:10199: checking if gcc static flag -static works

| configure:10227: result: no

| configure:10242: checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o

| configure:10263: gcc -c -g -O2  -o out/conftest2.o conftest.c >&5

| configure:10267: $? = 0

| configure:10289: result: yes

| configure:10297: checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o

| configure:10344: result: yes

| configure:10377: checking whether the gcc linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries

| configure:11638: result: yes

| configure:11878: checking dynamic linker characteristics

| configure:12696: result: darwin22.5.0 dyld

| configure:12818: checking how to hardcode library paths into programs

| configure:12843: result: immediate

| configure:12888: checking for dlopen in -ldl

| configure:12913: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -ldl   >&5

| configure:12913: $? = 0

| configure:12922: result: yes

| configure:13145: checking whether a program can dlopen itself

| configure:13225: gcc -o conftest -g -O2  -DHAVE_DLFCN_H   conftest.c -ldl  >&5

| configure:13228: $? = 0

| configure:13246: result: yes

| configure:13251: checking whether a statically linked program can
dlopen itself

| configure:13331: gcc -o conftest -g -O2  -DHAVE_DLFCN_H
conftest.c -ldl  >&5

| configure:13334: $? = 0

| configure:13352: result: yes

| configure:13391: checking whether stripping libraries is possible

| configure:13408: result: yes

| configure:13442: checking if libtool supports shared libraries

| configure:13444: result: yes

| configure:13447: checking whether to build shared libraries

| configure:13472: result: yes

| configure:13475: checking whether to build static libraries

| configure:13479: result: yes

| configure:13517: checking what extension is used for runtime loadable modules

| configure:13529: result: .so

| configure:13553: checking what variable specifies run-time module search path

| configure:13560: result: DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

| configure:13570: checking for the default library search path

| configure:13577: result: /usr/local/lib /lib /usr/lib

| configure:13608: checking for library containing dlopen

| configure:13639: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:13639: $? = 0

| configure:13656: result: none required

| configure:13746: checking for dlerror

| configure:13746: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c   >&5

| configure:13746: $? = 0

| configure:13746: result: yes

| configure:13760: checking for shl_load

| configure:13760: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_shl_load", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-e64ff9.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:13760: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define shl_load to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares shl_load.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define shl_load innocuous_shl_load

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char shl_load (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef shl_load

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char shl_load ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_shl_load || defined __stub___shl_load

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return shl_load ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:13760: result: no

| configure:13767: checking for shl_load in -ldld

| configure:13792: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -ldld   >&5

| ld: library not found for -ldld

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:13792: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char shl_load ();

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return shl_load ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:13801: result: no

| configure:13847: checking for dld_link in -ldld

| configure:13872: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -ldld   >&5

| ld: library not found for -ldld

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:13872: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char dld_link ();

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return dld_link ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:13881: result: no

| configure:13916: checking for _ prefix in compiled symbols

| configure:13926: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:2:12: warning: expression result unused [-Wunused-value]

| int main(){nm_test_func;return 0;}

|            ^~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 warning generated.

| configure:13929: $? = 0

| configure:13933: /usr/bin/nm -B conftest.o \| /usr/bin/sed -n -e
's/^.*[ ]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[ ][
]*_\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 _\2 \2/p' | /usr/bin/sed '/
__gnu_lto/d' \> conftest.nm

| configure:13936: $? = 0

| configure:13958: result: yes

| configure:13965: checking whether we have to add an underscore for dlsym

| configure:14047: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c   >&5

| configure:14050: $? = 0

| configure:14064: result: no

| configure:14075: checking whether deplibs are loaded by dlopen

| configure:14172: result: yes

| configure:14183: checking for argz.h

| configure:14183: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:64:10: fatal error: 'argz.h' file not found

| #include <argz.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14183: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <stdio.h>

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H

| | # include <sys/types.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

| | # include <sys/stat.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS

| | # include <stdlib.h>

| | # include <stddef.h>

| | #else

| | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H

| | #  include <stdlib.h>

| | # endif

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H

| | # if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H

| | #  include <memory.h>

| | # endif

| | # include <string.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H

| | # include <strings.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H

| | # include <inttypes.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H

| | # include <stdint.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H

| | # include <unistd.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #include <argz.h>

| configure:14183: result: no

| configure:14195: checking for error_t

| configure:14195: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:37:13: error: use of undeclared identifier 'error_t'

| if (sizeof (error_t))

|             ^

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14195: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #if defined(HAVE_ARGZ_H)

| | #  include <argz.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | if (sizeof (error_t))

| |  return 0;

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14195: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_add

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_add", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-59350c.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_add to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_add.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_add innocuous_argz_add

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_add (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_add

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_add ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_add || defined __stub___argz_add

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_add ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_append

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_append", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-aa116a.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_append to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_append.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_append innocuous_argz_append

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_append (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_append

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_append ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_append || defined __stub___argz_append

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_append ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_count

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_count", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-1cb567.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_count to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_count.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_count innocuous_argz_count

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_count (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_count

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_count ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_count || defined __stub___argz_count

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_count ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_create_sep

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_create_sep", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-5683dd.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_create_sep to an innocuous variant, in case
<limits.h> declares argz_create_sep.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_create_sep innocuous_argz_create_sep

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_create_sep (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_create_sep

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_create_sep ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_create_sep || defined __stub___argz_create_sep

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_create_sep ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_insert

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_insert", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-7d811b.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_insert to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_insert.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_insert innocuous_argz_insert

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_insert (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_insert

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_insert ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_insert || defined __stub___argz_insert

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_insert ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_next

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_next", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-f7c452.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_next to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_next.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_next innocuous_argz_next

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_next (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_next

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_next ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_next || defined __stub___argz_next

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_next ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_stringify

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_stringify", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-8a62e7.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_stringify to an innocuous variant, in case
<limits.h> declares argz_stringify.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_stringify innocuous_argz_stringify

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_stringify (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_stringify

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_stringify ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_stringify || defined __stub___argz_stringify

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_stringify ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14289: checking whether libtool supports -dlopen/-dlpreopen

| configure:14301: result: yes

| configure:14354: checking for unistd.h

| configure:14354: result: yes

| configure:14354: checking for dl.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:68:10: fatal error: 'dl.h' file not found

| #include <dl.h>

|          ^~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14354: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <stdio.h>

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H

| | # include <sys/types.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

| | # include <sys/stat.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS

| | # include <stdlib.h>

| | # include <stddef.h>

| | #else

| | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H

| | #  include <stdlib.h>

| | # endif

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H

| | # if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H

| | #  include <memory.h>

| | # endif

| | # include <string.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H

| | # include <strings.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H

| | # include <inttypes.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H

| | # include <stdint.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H

| | # include <unistd.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #include <dl.h>

| configure:14354: result: no

| configure:14354: checking for sys/dl.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:68:10: fatal error: 'sys/dl.h' file not found

| #include <sys/dl.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14354: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <stdio.h>

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H

| | # include <sys/types.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

| | # include <sys/stat.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS

| | # include <stdlib.h>

| | # include <stddef.h>

| | #else

| | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H

| | #  include <stdlib.h>

| | # endif

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H

| | # if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H

| | #  include <memory.h>

| | # endif

| | # include <string.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H

| | # include <strings.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H

| | # include <inttypes.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H

| | # include <stdint.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H

| | # include <unistd.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #include <sys/dl.h>

| configure:14354: result: no

| configure:14354: checking for dld.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:68:10: fatal error: 'dld.h' file not found

| #include <dld.h>

|          ^~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14354: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <stdio.h>

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H

| | # include <sys/types.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

| | # include <sys/stat.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS

| | # include <stdlib.h>

| | # include <stddef.h>

| | #else

| | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H

| | #  include <stdlib.h>

| | # endif

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H

| | # if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H

| | #  include <memory.h>

| | # endif

| | # include <string.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H

| | # include <strings.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H

| | # include <inttypes.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H

| | # include <stdint.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H

| | # include <unistd.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #include <dld.h>

| configure:14354: result: no

| configure:14354: checking for mach-o/dyld.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:14354: $? = 0

| configure:14354: result: yes

| configure:14354: checking for dirent.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:14354: $? = 0

| configure:14354: result: yes

| configure:14369: checking for closedir

| configure:14369: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:14369: $? = 0

| configure:14369: result: yes

| configure:14369: checking for opendir

| configure:14369: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:14369: $? = 0

| configure:14369: result: yes

| configure:14369: checking for readdir

| configure:14369: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:14369: $? = 0

| configure:14369: result: yes

| configure:14388: checking for strlcat

| configure:14388: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| conftest.c:62:6: warning: incompatible redeclaration of library
function 'strlcat' [-Wincompatible-library-redeclaration]

| char strlcat ();

|      ^

| conftest.c:62:6: note: 'strlcat' is a builtin with type 'unsigned
long (char *, const char *, unsigned long)'

| 1 warning generated.

| configure:14388: $? = 0

| configure:14388: result: yes

| configure:14388: checking for strlcpy

| configure:14388: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| conftest.c:63:6: warning: incompatible redeclaration of library
function 'strlcpy' [-Wincompatible-library-redeclaration]

| char strlcpy ();

|      ^

| conftest.c:63:6: note: 'strlcpy' is a builtin with type 'unsigned
long (char *, const char *, unsigned long)'

| 1 warning generated.

| configure:14388: $? = 0

| configure:14388: result: yes

| configure:14483: checking for g++

| configure:14499: found /usr/bin/g++

| configure:14510: result: g++

| configure:14537: checking for C++ compiler version

| configure:14546: g++ --version >&5

| Apple clang version 14.0.3 (clang-1403.0.22.14.1)

| Target: arm64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| Thread model: posix

| InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

| configure:14557: $? = 0

| configure:14546: g++ -v >&5

| Apple clang version 14.0.3 (clang-1403.0.22.14.1)

| Target: arm64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| Thread model: posix

| InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

| configure:14557: $? = 0

| configure:14546: g++ -V >&5

| clang: error: argument to '-V' is missing (expected 1 value)

| clang: error: no input files

| configure:14557: $? = 1

| configure:14546: g++ -qversion >&5

| clang: error: unknown argument '-qversion'; did you mean '--version'?

| clang: error: no input files

| configure:14557: $? = 1

| configure:14561: checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler

| configure:14580: g++ -c   conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:14580: $? = 0

| configure:14589: result: yes

| configure:14598: checking whether g++ accepts -g

| configure:14618: g++ -c -g  conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:14618: $? = 0

| configure:14659: result: yes

| configure:14684: checking dependency style of g++

| configure:14795: result: gcc3

| configure:14829: checking how to run the C++ preprocessor

| configure:14856: g++ -E  conftest.cpp

| configure:14856: $? = 0

| configure:14870: g++ -E  conftest.cpp

| conftest.cpp:43:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14870: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MACH_O_DYLD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DIRENT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_CLOSEDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_OPENDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_READDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_STRLCAT 1

| | #define HAVE_STRLCPY 1

| | #define LT_LIBEXT "a"

| | #define LT_LIBPREFIX "lib"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:14895: result: g++ -E

| configure:14915: g++ -E  conftest.cpp

| configure:14915: $? = 0

| configure:14929: g++ -E  conftest.cpp

| conftest.cpp:43:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14929: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MACH_O_DYLD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DIRENT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_CLOSEDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_OPENDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_READDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_STRLCAT 1

| | #define HAVE_STRLCPY 1

| | #define LT_LIBEXT "a"

| | #define LT_LIBPREFIX "lib"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:15091: checking for ld used by g++

| configure:15158: result: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld

| configure:15165: checking if the linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld

| configure:15180: result: no

| configure:15235: checking whether the g++ linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries

| configure:16309: result: yes

| configure:16345: g++ -c -g -O2  conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:16348: $? = 0

| configure:16829: checking for g++ option to produce PIC

| configure:16836: result: -fno-common -DPIC

| configure:16844: checking if g++ PIC flag -fno-common -DPIC works

| configure:16862: g++ -c -g -O2  -fno-common -DPIC -DPIC conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:16866: $? = 0

| configure:16879: result: yes

| configure:16902: checking if g++ static flag -static works

| configure:16930: result: no

| configure:16942: checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o

| configure:16963: g++ -c -g -O2  -o out/conftest2.o conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:16967: $? = 0

| configure:16989: result: yes

| configure:16994: checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o

| configure:17041: result: yes

| configure:17071: checking whether the g++ linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries

| configure:17111: result: yes

| configure:17252: checking dynamic linker characteristics

| configure:17997: result: darwin22.5.0 dyld

| configure:18062: checking how to hardcode library paths into programs

| configure:18087: result: immediate

| configure:18180: checking for g77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for xlf

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for f77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for frt

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pgf77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for cf77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for fort77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for fl32

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for af77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for xlf90

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for f90

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pgf90

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pghpf

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for epcf90

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for gfortran

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for g95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for xlf95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for f95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for fort

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for ifort

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for ifc

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for efc

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pgfortran

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pgf95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for lf95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for ftn

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for nagfor

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18233: checking for Fortran 77 compiler version

| configure:18242:  --version >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 18244: --version: command not found

| configure:18253: $? = 127

| configure:18242:  -v >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 18244: -v: command not found

| configure:18253: $? = 127

| configure:18242:  -V >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 18244: -V: command not found

| configure:18253: $? = 127

| configure:18242:  -qversion >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 18244: -qversion: command not found

| configure:18253: $? = 127

| configure:18262: checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler

| configure:18275:  -c  conftest.F >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 2119: -c: command not found

| configure:18275: $? = 127

| configure: failed program was:

| |       program main

| | #ifndef __GNUC__

| |        choke me

| | #endif

| |

| |       end

| configure:18284: result: no

| configure:18290: checking whether  accepts -g

| configure:18301:  -c -g conftest.f >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 2119: -c: command not found

| configure:18301: $? = 127

| configure: failed program was:

| |       program main

| |

| |       end

| configure:18309: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for gfortran

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for g95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for xlf95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for f95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for fort

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for ifort

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for ifc

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for efc

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pgfortran

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pgf95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for lf95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for ftn

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for nagfor

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for xlf90

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for f90

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pgf90

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pghpf

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for epcf90

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for g77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for xlf

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for f77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for frt

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pgf77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for cf77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for fort77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for fl32

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for af77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21388: checking for Fortran compiler version

| configure:21397:  --version >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 21399: --version: command not found

| configure:21408: $? = 127

| configure:21397:  -v >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 21399: -v: command not found

| configure:21408: $? = 127

| configure:21397:  -V >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 21399: -V: command not found

| configure:21408: $? = 127

| configure:21397:  -qversion >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 21399: -qversion: command not found

| configure:21408: $? = 127

| configure:21417: checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler

| configure:21430:  -c   conftest.F >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 2203: -c: command not found

| configure:21430: $? = 127

| configure: failed program was:

| |       program main

| | #ifndef __GNUC__

| |        choke me

| | #endif

| |

| |       end

| configure:21439: result: no

| configure:21445: checking whether  accepts -g

| configure:21456:  -c -g  conftest.f >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 2203: -c: command not found

| configure:21456: $? = 127

| configure: failed program was:

| |       program main

| |

| |       end

| configure:21464: result: no

| configure:24628: checking for gccgo

| configure:24658: result: no

| configure:26856: checking for gcj

| configure:26886: result: no

| configure:29085: checking for windres

| configure:29115: result: no

| configure:29254: checking for C compiler option to allow warnings

| configure:29262: gcc -g -O2  -c conftest.c 2>conftest1.err

| configure:29265: $? = 0

| configure:29268: gcc -g -O2  -Wno-error -c conftest.c 2>conftest2.err

| configure:29271: $? = 0

| configure:29281: result: -Wno-error

| configure:29291: checking for C++ compiler option to allow warnings

| configure:29299: g++ -g -O2  -c conftest.cc 2>conftest1.err

| configure:29302: $? = 0

| configure:29305: g++ -g -O2  -Wno-error -c conftest.cc 2>conftest2.err

| configure:29308: $? = 0

| configure:29318: result: -Wno-error

| configure:29361: gcc -g -O2  -E conftest.c > conftest.out

| configure:29364: $? = 0

| configure:29581: checking that generated files are newer than configure

| configure:29587: result: done

| configure:29683: creating ./config.status

|

| ## ---------------------- ##

| ## Running config.status. ##

| ## ---------------------- ##

|

| This file was extended by GNU Libtool config.status 2.4.7, which was

| generated by GNU Autoconf 2.69.  Invocation command line was

|

|   CONFIG_FILES    =

|   CONFIG_HEADERS  =

|   CONFIG_LINKS    =

|   CONFIG_COMMANDS =

|   $ ./config.status

|

| on Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

|

| config.status:1488: creating Makefile

| config.status:1488: creating gnulib-tests/Makefile

| config.status:1488: creating config.h

| config.status:1714: linking ../libtool-2.4.7/GNUmakefile to GNUmakefile

| config.status:1733: executing tests/atconfig commands

| config.status:1733: executing depfiles commands

| config.status:1833: cd .       && sed -e '/# am--include-marker/d'
Makefile         | make -f - am--depfiles

| config.status:1838: $? = 0

| config.status:1733: executing libtool commands

|

| ## ---------------- ##

| ## Cache variables. ##

| ## ---------------- ##

|

| ac_cv_build=aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| ac_cv_c_compiler_gnu=yes

| ac_cv_cxx_compiler_gnu=yes

| ac_cv_env_CCC_set=

| ac_cv_env_CCC_value=

| ac_cv_env_CC_set=

| ac_cv_env_CC_value=

| ac_cv_env_CFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_CFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_CPP_set=

| ac_cv_env_CPP_value=

| ac_cv_env_CXXCPP_set=

| ac_cv_env_CXXCPP_value=

| ac_cv_env_CXXFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_CXXFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_CXX_set=

| ac_cv_env_CXX_value=

| ac_cv_env_F77_set=

| ac_cv_env_F77_value=

| ac_cv_env_FCFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_FCFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_FC_set=

| ac_cv_env_FC_value=

| ac_cv_env_FFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_FFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_LDFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_LDFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_LIBS_set=

| ac_cv_env_LIBS_value=

| ac_cv_env_LT_SYS_LIBRARY_PATH_set=

| ac_cv_env_LT_SYS_LIBRARY_PATH_value=

| ac_cv_env_M4_set=

| ac_cv_env_M4_value=

| ac_cv_env_build_alias_set=

| ac_cv_env_build_alias_value=

| ac_cv_env_host_alias_set=

| ac_cv_env_host_alias_value=

| ac_cv_env_target_alias_set=

| ac_cv_env_target_alias_value=

| ac_cv_f77_compiler_gnu=no

| ac_cv_fc_compiler_gnu=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_add=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_append=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_count=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_create_sep=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_insert=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_next=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_stringify=no

| ac_cv_func_closedir=yes

| ac_cv_func_dlerror=yes

| ac_cv_func_opendir=yes

| ac_cv_func_readdir=yes

| ac_cv_func_shl_load=no

| ac_cv_func_strlcat=yes

| ac_cv_func_strlcpy=yes

| ac_cv_header_argz_h=no

| ac_cv_header_dirent_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_dl_h=no

| ac_cv_header_dld_h=no

| ac_cv_header_dlfcn_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_inttypes_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_mach_o_dyld_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_memory_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_stdc=yes

| ac_cv_header_stdint_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_stdlib_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_string_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_strings_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_sys_dl_h=no

| ac_cv_header_sys_stat_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_sys_types_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_unistd_h=yes

| ac_cv_host=aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| ac_cv_lib_dl_dlopen=yes

| ac_cv_lib_dld_dld_link=no

| ac_cv_lib_dld_shl_load=no

| ac_cv_objext=o

| ac_cv_path_EGREP='/usr/bin/grep -E'

| ac_cv_path_FGREP='/usr/bin/grep -F'

| ac_cv_path_GREP=/usr/bin/grep

| ac_cv_path_M4=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/m4

| ac_cv_path_SED=/usr/bin/sed

| ac_cv_path_install='/usr/bin/install -c'

| ac_cv_path_lt_DD=/bin/dd

| ac_cv_prog_AWK=awk

| ac_cv_prog_CPP='gcc -E'

| ac_cv_prog_CXXCPP='g++ -E'

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_AR=ar

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_CC=gcc

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_CXX=g++

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_DSYMUTIL=dsymutil

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_FILECMD=file

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_LIPO=lipo

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_NMEDIT=nmedit

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_OBJDUMP=objdump

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_OTOOL=otool

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_RANLIB=ranlib

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_STRIP=strip

| ac_cv_prog_cc_c89=

| ac_cv_prog_cc_g=yes

| ac_cv_prog_cxx_g=yes

| ac_cv_prog_f77_g=no

| ac_cv_prog_fc_g=no

| ac_cv_prog_gnu_m4_debugfile=--debugfile

| ac_cv_prog_gnu_m4_gnu=yes

| ac_cv_prog_make_make_set=yes

| ac_cv_search_dlopen='none required'

| ac_cv_type_error_t=no

| am_cv_CC_dependencies_compiler_type=gcc3

| am_cv_CXX_dependencies_compiler_type=gcc3

| am_cv_make_support_nested_variables=yes

| am_cv_prog_cc_c_o=yes

| gl_cv_c_amsterdam_compiler=no

| gl_cv_cc_wallow=-Wno-error

| gl_cv_compiler_check_decl_option=-Werror=implicit-function-declaration

| gl_cv_compiler_clang=yes

| gl_cv_cxx_wallow=-Wno-error

| libltdl_cv_lib_dl_dlopen=yes

| libltdl_cv_need_uscore=no

| libltdl_cv_preloaded_symbols=yes

| libltdl_cv_shlibext=.so

| libltdl_cv_shrext=.dylib

| lt_cv_apple_cc_single_mod=yes

| lt_cv_ar_at_file=no

| lt_cv_deplibs_check_method=pass_all

| lt_cv_dlopen=dlopen

| lt_cv_dlopen_libs=-ldl

| lt_cv_dlopen_self=yes

| lt_cv_dlopen_self_static=yes

| lt_cv_file_magic_cmd='$MAGIC_CMD'

| lt_cv_file_magic_test_file=

| lt_cv_ld_exported_symbols_list=yes

| lt_cv_ld_force_load=yes

| lt_cv_ld_reload_flag=-r

| lt_cv_module_path_var=DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

| lt_cv_nm_interface='BSD nm'

| lt_cv_objdir=.libs

| lt_cv_path_LD=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld

| lt_cv_path_LDCXX=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld

| lt_cv_path_NM='/usr/bin/nm -B'

| lt_cv_path_mainfest_tool=no

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_c_o=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_c_o_CXX=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_c_o_RC=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_pic='-fno-common -DPIC'

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_pic_CXX='-fno-common -DPIC'

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_pic_works=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_pic_works_CXX=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_rtti_exceptions=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_static_works=no

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_static_works_CXX=no

| lt_cv_prog_gnu_ld=no

| lt_cv_prog_gnu_ldcxx=no

| lt_cv_sharedlib_from_linklib_cmd='printf %s\n'

| lt_cv_sys_dlopen_deplibs=yes

| lt_cv_sys_dlsearch_path='/usr/local/lib /lib /usr/lib'

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_pipe='/usr/bin/sed -n -e '\''s/^.*[
]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[ ][ ]*_\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1
_\2 \2/p'\'' | /usr/bin/sed '\''/ __gnu_lto/d'\'''

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_to_c_name_address='/usr/bin/sed -n -e
'\''s/^: \(.*\) .*$/  {"\1", (void *) 0},/p'\'' -e
'\''s/^[ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]* .* \(.*\)$/  {"\1", (void *)
\&\1},/p'\'''

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_to_c_name_address_lib_prefix='/usr/bin/sed
-n -e '\''s/^: \(.*\) .*$/  {"\1", (void *) 0},/p'\'' -e
'\''s/^[ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]* .* \(lib.*\)$/  {"\1", (void *)
\&\1},/p'\'' -e '\''s/^[ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]* .* \(.*\)$/
{"lib\1", (void *) \&\1},/p'\'''

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_to_cdecl='/usr/bin/sed -n -e '\''s/^T .*
\(.*\)$/extern int \1();/p'\'' -e '\''s/^[ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]* .*
\(.*\)$/extern char \1;/p'\'''

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_to_import=

| lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=786432

| lt_cv_sys_symbol_underscore=yes

| lt_cv_to_host_file_cmd=func_convert_file_noop

| lt_cv_to_tool_file_cmd=func_convert_file_noop

| lt_cv_truncate_bin='/bin/dd bs=4096 count=1'

|

| ## ----------------- ##

| ## Output variables. ##

| ## ----------------- ##

|

| ACLOCAL='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
aclocal-1.16'

| AMDEPBACKSLASH='\'

| AMDEP_FALSE='#'

| AMDEP_TRUE=''

| AMTAR='$${TAR-tar}'

| AM_BACKSLASH='\'

| AM_DEFAULT_V='$(AM_DEFAULT_VERBOSITY)'

| AM_DEFAULT_VERBOSITY='0'

| AM_V='$(V)'

| AR='ar'

| ARFLAGS='cr'

| AS='as'

| AUTOCONF='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
autoconf'

| AUTOHEADER='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
autoheader'

| AUTOM4TE='autom4te'

| AUTOMAKE='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
automake-1.16'

| AUTOTEST='$(AUTOM4TE) --language=autotest'

| AWK='awk'

| CC='gcc'

| CCDEPMODE='depmode=gcc3'

| CFLAGS='-g -O2'

| CONFIG_INCLUDE='config.h'

| CONFIG_STATUS_DEPENDENCIES='$(top_srcdir)/.version'

| CONVENIENCE_LTDL_FALSE=''

| CONVENIENCE_LTDL_TRUE='#'

| CPP='gcc -E'

| CPPFLAGS=''

| CXX='g++'

| CXXCPP='g++ -E'

| CXXDEPMODE='depmode=gcc3'

| CXXFLAGS='-g -O2'

| CYGPATH_W='echo'

| DEFS='-DHAVE_CONFIG_H'

| DEPDIR='.deps'

| DLLTOOL='false'

| DSYMUTIL='dsymutil'

| DUMPBIN=''

| ECHO_C='\c'

| ECHO_N=''

| ECHO_T=''

| EGREP='/usr/bin/grep -E'

| EXEEXT=''

| F77=''

| FC=''

| FCFLAGS=''

| FFLAGS=''

| FGREP='/usr/bin/grep -F'

| FILECMD='file'

| GCJ=''

| GCJFLAGS='-g -O2'

| GL_CFLAG_ALLOW_WARNINGS='-Wno-error'

| GL_CFLAG_GNULIB_WARNINGS=' -Wno-cast-qual -Wno-conversion
-Wno-float-equal -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-undef -Wno-unused-function
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-float-conversion -Wimplicit-fallthrough
-Wno-pedantic -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-type-limits'

| GL_COND_LIBTOOL_FALSE='#'

| GL_COND_LIBTOOL_TRUE=''

| GL_CXXFLAG_ALLOW_WARNINGS='-Wno-error'

| GL_LIBOBJDEPS=''

| GL_LIBOBJS=''

| GL_LTLIBOBJS=''

| GLtests_LIBOBJDEPS=''

| GLtests_LIBOBJS=''

| GLtests_LTLIBOBJS=''

| GLtests_WITNESS='IN_LIBTOOL_GNULIB_TESTS'

| GOC=''

| GREP='/usr/bin/grep'

| HELP2MAN='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
help2man'

| INSTALL_DATA='${INSTALL} -m 644'

| INSTALL_LTDL_FALSE='#'

| INSTALL_LTDL_TRUE=''

| INSTALL_PROGRAM='${INSTALL}'

| INSTALL_SCRIPT='${INSTALL}'

| INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM='$(install_sh) -c -s'

| LD='/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld'

| LDFLAGS=''

| LIBADD_DL=' '

| LIBADD_DLD_LINK=''

| LIBADD_DLOPEN=''

| LIBADD_SHL_LOAD=''

| LIBOBJS=' ${LIBOBJDIR}lt__argz$U.o'

| LIBS=''

| LIBTOOL='$(SHELL) $(top_builddir)/libtool'

| LIPO='lipo'

| LN_S='ln -s'

| LTDLOPEN='libltdl'

| LTLIBOBJS=' ${LIBOBJDIR}lt__argz$U.lo'

| LT_ARGZ_H='lt__argz.h'

| LT_CONFIG_H='config.h'

| LT_DLLOADERS=' libltdl/dlopen.la'

| LT_DLPREOPEN='-dlpreopen libltdl/dlopen.la '

| LT_SYS_LIBRARY_PATH=''

| M4='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/m4'

| M4_DEBUGFILE='--debugfile'

| M4_GNU='--gnu'

| MAKEINFO='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
makeinfo'

| MANIFEST_TOOL=':'

| MKDIR_P='../libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/install-sh -c -d'

| NM='/usr/bin/nm -B'

| NMEDIT='nmedit'

| OBJDUMP='objdump'

| OBJEXT='o'

| OTOOL64=':'

| OTOOL='otool'

| PACKAGE='libtool'

| PACKAGE_BUGREPORT=[email-masked]'

| PACKAGE_NAME='GNU Libtool'

| PACKAGE_STRING='GNU Libtool 2.4.7'

| PACKAGE_TARNAME='libtool'

| PACKAGE_URL='http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/'

| PACKAGE_VERSION='2.4.7'

| PATH_SEPARATOR=':'

| RANLIB='ranlib'

| RC=''

| SED='/usr/bin/sed'

| SET_MAKE=''

| SHELL='/bin/sh'

| STRIP='strip'

| VERSION='2.4.7'

| abs_aux_dir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux'

| ac_ct_AR='ar'

| ac_ct_CC='gcc'

| ac_ct_CXX='g++'

| ac_ct_DUMPBIN=''

| ac_ct_F77=''

| ac_ct_FC=''

| aclocaldir='$(datadir)/aclocal'

| am__EXEEXT_FALSE=''

| am__EXEEXT_TRUE='#'

| am__fastdepCC_FALSE='#'

| am__fastdepCC_TRUE=''

| am__fastdepCXX_FALSE='#'

| am__fastdepCXX_TRUE=''

| am__include='include'

| am__isrc=' -I$(srcdir)'

| am__leading_dot='.'

| am__nodep='_no'

| am__quote=''

| am__tar='$${TAR-tar} chof - "$$tardir"'

| am__untar='$${TAR-tar} xf -'

| aux_dir='build-aux'

| bindir='${exec_prefix}/bin'

| build='aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0'

| build_alias=''

| build_cpu='aarch64'

| build_os='darwin22.5.0'

| build_vendor='apple'

| datadir='${datarootdir}'

| datarootdir='${prefix}/share'

| docdir='${datarootdir}/doc/${PACKAGE_TARNAME}'

| dvidir='${docdir}'

| exec_prefix='${prefix}'

| host='aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0'

| host_alias=''

| host_cpu='aarch64'

| host_os='darwin22.5.0'

| host_vendor='apple'

| htmldir='${docdir}'

| includedir='${prefix}/include'

| infodir='${datarootdir}/info'

| install_sh='${SHELL}
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/install-sh'

| libdir='${exec_prefix}/lib'

| libexecdir='${exec_prefix}/libexec'

| localedir='${datarootdir}/locale'

| localstatedir='${prefix}/var'

| ltdl_dir='libltdl'

| macro_dir='m4'

| mandir='${datarootdir}/man'

| mkdir_p='$(MKDIR_P)'

| oldincludedir='/usr/include'

| package_revision='UNKNOWN'

| pdfdir='${docdir}'

| pkgaux_scripts='compile config.guess config.sub depcomp install-sh missing'

| pkgdatadir='$(datadir)/libtool'

| prefix='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/build/libtool-2.4.6'

| program_transform_name='s,x,x,'

| psdir='${docdir}'

| runstatedir='${localstatedir}/run'

| sbindir='${exec_prefix}/sbin'

| sharedstatedir='${prefix}/com'

| sys_symbol_underscore='yes'

| sysconfdir='${prefix}/etc'

| target_alias=''

| to_host_file_cmd='func_convert_file_noop'

| to_tool_file_cmd='func_convert_file_noop'

| with_aix_soname='aix'

|

| ## ----------- ##

| ## confdefs.h. ##

| ## ----------- ##

|

| /* confdefs.h */

| #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| #define error_t int

| #define __error_t_defined 1

| #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| #define HAVE_MACH_O_DYLD_H 1

| #define HAVE_DIRENT_H 1

| #define HAVE_CLOSEDIR 1

| #define HAVE_OPENDIR 1

| #define HAVE_READDIR 1

| #define HAVE_STRLCAT 1

| #define HAVE_STRLCPY 1

| #define LT_LIBEXT "a"

| #define LT_LIBPREFIX "lib"

|

| configure: exit 0

-- 
Gaëtan HERFRAY