Subject: zam-plugins 3.13 hash mismatch
From: Thorsten Wilms <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 21:26:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

zam-plugins 3.13 fails to build with a hash mismatch:
The following derivations will be built:
   /gnu/store/jbxw3npl9q0wxkwjmcsyjf87fcfxzxnd-zam-plugins-3.13.drv
   /gnu/store/2vwczp8v2ksd99907hn84k1gv14jyrd3-zam-plugins-3.13-checkout.drv

building /gnu/store/2vwczp8v2ksd99907hn84k1gv14jyrd3-zam-plugins-3.13-checkout.drv...
\r:sha256 hash mismatch
for /gnu/store/jn3d9r416hgqj61fniq6zw9hyxxn1p4g-zam-plugins-3.13-checkout:
expected hash: 0bxvssqnnd7bph3w1d6xcmxradv4cqq3wyzyv1a1hfm71a0pdahs
actual hash:   02blg0iqich4vx5z1ahj6avkh83yqszdiq83p9jd5qwm0i4llqjq

Log:

environment variable `PATH' set to
`/gnu/store/v6f44zccwh9z5zk3pjlywjybbi8n2hjh-tar-1.32/bin:/gnu/store/ncydgq2znms5n1d2k5yqshhf58nsixwv-gzip-1.10/bin:/gnu/store/i8h2pcxqdq07ijm3ibkka8f4smn1w48v-bzip2-1.0.8/bin:/gnu/store/9860f1abqj8wjjnwl8a9v54pdcc3bhgf-xz-5.2.4/bin:/gnu/store/60g7r3l01fd7c58yjbm6krgcwj1jkpwg-file-5.38/bin:/gnu/store/n4n560pfvvw50a9369axw5vj5rrqfj1n-diffutils-3.7/bin:/gnu/store/cd5qf3kcnlq35p9k392pjdpdzpsnds70-patch-2.7.6/bin:/gnu/store/hic7snhayfl7m6cpfqqr73nmm19bpqkg-findutils-4.7.0/bin:/gnu/store/swqdvwri9dbv6zssg6v0by7l05hd6wxp-gawk-5.0.1/bin:/gnu/store/ishk7fswcs4gkwcp8mh788z4mvvl9bxh-sed-4.8/bin:/gnu/store/bhs4rj58v8j1narb2454raan2ps38xd8-grep-3.4/bin:/gnu/store/57xj5gcy1jbl9ai2lnrqnpr0dald9i65-coreutils-8.32/bin:/gnu/store/hm40bxnv8jxmbc1lpb7zfimii4xm9m81-make-4.3/bin:/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin:/gnu/store/mpa04aq8lblbcviyxywxcsb1zbi0mf39-ld-wrapper-0/bin:/gnu/store/m1z7cdbqsqyp9xnjw5cvlb4a7gkcg3m4-binutils-2.34/bin:/gnu/store/rn75fm7adgx3pw5j8pg3bczfqq1y17lk-gcc-7.5.0/bin:/gnu/store/fa6wj5bxkj5ll1d7292a70knmyl7a0cr-glibc-2.31/bin'
hint: Using 'master' as the name for the initial branch. This default
branch name hint: is subject to change. To configure the initial branch
name to use in all hint: of your new repositories, which will suppress
this warning, call: hint: hint: 	git config --global
init.defaultBranch <name> hint: 
hint: Names commonly chosen instead of 'master' are 'main', 'trunk' and
hint: 'development'. The just-created branch can be renamed via this
command: hint: 
hint: 	git branch -m <name>
Initialized empty Git repository
in /gnu/store/jn3d9r416hgqj61fniq6zw9hyxxn1p4g-zam-plugins-3.13-checkout/.git/
From https://github.com/zamaudio/zam-plugins
 * tag               3.13       -> FETCH_HEAD
Note: switching to 'FETCH_HEAD'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in
this state without impacting any branches by switching back to a branch.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -c with the switch command. Example:

  git switch -c <new-branch-name>

Or undo this operation with:

  git switch -

Turn off this advice by setting config variable advice.detachedHead to
false

HEAD is now at 8cd23d7 travis: Fix passing of releases token
/gnu/store/fvhj74pghapbjvsvj27skvkra1by1965-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/sh:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8) Submodule
'dpf' (git://github.com/DISTRHO/DPF) registered for path 'dpf' Cloning
into
'/gnu/store/jn3d9r416hgqj61fniq6zw9hyxxn1p4g-zam-plugins-3.13-checkout/dpf'...
Submodule path 'dpf': checked out
'08669d1bc30c6e971fde800eade4ca40104ba8b2'