Subject: Re: bug#43146: 27.1; D-Bus property handling incomplete
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 20:57:05 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 27.2

Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Hugh,

>> I've appended another patch, could you pls apply this instead of the
>> first one? Locally, I've tested your script successfully.
>
> That works!  Thanks.
>
> I've tested this with code that originally surfaced this issue and no
> longer see a problem.

Thanks for the feedback. I've pushed the patch to the emacvs-27 branch,
will appear with upcoming Emacs 27.2.

> Please close the ticket at your convenience.

Done. FYI, I use the opportunity to work on further dbus.el
enhancements, being on my todo for a long time. This includes the :write
access type of properties, and raising proper D-Bus error messages. Will
appear with Emacs 28.

> Thanks again.
> Hugh

Best regards, Michael.