Subject: Re: [bug#42249] [PATCH] gnu: Add font-libertinus.
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Tim Van den Langenbergh <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 15:06:42 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Tim,

Tim Van den Langenbergh 写道：
> I actually did switch to using a release URL instead of a git 
> fetch, but I forgot to update the patch, sorry about that! I 
> have added the updated patch.

I've pushed it as 5abed7ca3c611bbe30b59293f1837d62c08f05f4, with a 
copyright line for you and some synopsis/description fiddling 
(hope you don't mind).

Thank you very much!  This has replaced Libertine proper on my 
laptop now.

> Regarding the locale, my system (OpenSUSE) is running 
> en_GB.UTF-8, I can try building in a GuixSD VM if that helps?

Nah, the tarball worked fine so let's leave it at that.

Side note: we dropped the ‘SD’ a few years ago.  Now it's just 
‘Guix’ the package manager and ‘Guix System’ for entire operating 
systems.  It's been an enlightening lesson in how hard it is to 
rebrand things!  :-)

Kind regards,

T G-R