Subject: Re: bug#21947: 24.5; epa: option for always replace encrypted text without asking
From: Daiki Ueno <[email-masked]>
To: Christian Schwarzgruber <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 12:12:22 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Christian Schwarzgruber <[email-masked]> writes:

> I made all the changes, hope I did it the way you guys want it (see
> inline patch).
>
> I tested all possible options, with `epa-decrypt-region', as well as
> epa-verify-region.

Thanks.  I have modified it a bit (to accept any symbol value for "ask")
and pushed it to the git master, assuming that the change is small
enough not to require copyright assignment.

Since this is a self-contained change, is it okay to push it to
emacs-25?

Regards,
-- 
Daiki Ueno