Subject: Re: bug#21501: new Emacs functions for capitalizing text intelligently
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Zachary Kanfer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 11:13:21 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Zachary Kanfer <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:52:01 -0400
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> Here's an updated patch with Eli's comments addressed. Now, these new commands
> seem to have all the functionality of the existing *-region and *-word
> commands.

Thanks, I pushed them.

Note that with this contribution you've exhausted your limit of code
submissions that can be accepted without legal paperwork, so if you'd
like to continue your contribution (we hope you do), you will have to
do that paperwork.

Also, please in the future always include with your patches a log
message in the format described in CONTRIBUTE.

Thanks.