Subject: Re: bug#79276: [PATCH] Pass remote name explicitly in bug-reference-try-setup-from-vc
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: André A. Gomes <[email-masked]>
Cc: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 16:13:22 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

André A. Gomes <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi André,

>>> That sounds reasonable to me.  Perhaps a comment above that line
>>> explaining the meaning of nil would be sensible.
>>
>> Yes, a comment would be utmost welcome.
>
> Tassilo, I'm attaching a new version of the patch.  It should be ready
> to be pushed.  Thank you.

Yes, it's fine.  I took your commit but amended it slightly so that your
commit message also references this bug report and I extended the new
comment in bug-reference.el a bit.  Pushed to master.  I'm closing this
issue.

Thanks a lot!
  Tassilo