Subject: Re: bug#75464: [PATCH] Remove broken tests from "thefuck"
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Stubbs <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 00:47:22 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Fri, Jan 24, 2025 at 03:34:12PM +0000, Andrew Stubbs wrote:
> These tests are reported broken upstream, but nothing has been done about it.

Thanks for filing this bug report and making a patch to fix it!

I pushed your patch as commit a20df73c7d69356c0800dcc082c1a71e987acf13
with the following changes:

Most importantly, I registered the patch in 'gnu/local.mk'. Without
this, the patch file will not be included in the distribution when Guix
is built.

I made the commit message conform to the GNU ChangeLog format (at least
how we use it in Guix), and I made the commit message a little more
informative, including a link to this bug report.

I also added a comment to the patch file itself to give useful context.
This helps a lot in the future when trying to understand the context of
the patch files.