Subject: [PATCH] gnu: gnunet[-gtk]: Update to 0.23.0.
From: Amélia Coutard-Sander <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Amélia Coutard-Sander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2024 11:19:51 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

This patch series provides the update to version 0.23.0 for gnunet and
gnunet-gtk.

`guix lint` only reports that the source is not present in the Software
Heritage archive. I assume this is normal.
I have not run `guix style` because it changed the whole package
definitions when I tried it, even though my changes are mostly just
version bumps. That being said, I have formatted the only real change
exactly like the same thing below it, so this shouldn't be an issue.

The guile-gnunet build was already broken, and has not been fixed by
this update. However, the gnunet-gtk package has been fixed upstream in
this update, and the gnunet-gtk executables can now be used normally.

Amélia Coutard-Sander (2):
  gnu: gnunet: Update to 0.23.0.
  gnu: gnunet-gtk: Update to 0.23.0.

 gnu/packages/gnunet.scm | 13 +++++++++----
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: 68fef864045aa5cf65d1159dc93dd23d17e605b3
-- 
2.46.0