Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add r-shinyvalidate.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "King, Spencer" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2025 19:20:59 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Spencer,

> Pinging the R team since this patch has been unreviewed for a couple
> months. This is my first time pinging a specific team so please let me
> know if this is inappropriate or if there is something else I should
> do in the future.

My apologies for the delay.  I had not previously seen this patch.
Pinging the team (even much sooner than you did) is certainly the right
thing to do.  It is also recommended to Cc the team when submitting the
patch.  (I don't know if you've done that.)

I've just applied the patch and made a few minor changes, including the
addition of r-testthat, which is now necessary with changes to the
r-build-system.

-- 
Ricardo