Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update qbittorrent and qbittorrent-enhanced to 4.6.6.
From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2024 23:33:51 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

*** BLURB HERE ***

Hilton Chain (2):
  gnu: qbittorrent: Update to 4.6.6.
  gnu: qbittorrent-enhanced: Update to 4.6.6.10.

 gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: e1c92c98f7afff13fb7060199ba0dd4d9c5c2c53
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e3ff0c99afaf274248ac18b899c3870f99a846c
prerequisite-patch-id: bdc76f30658e98588f74bd956d4859e6353672f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b4ad9449dc4ae9786c42193fb1237f63968f396
prerequisite-patch-id: 395fdfde8b9e7da90cf440016074ae32ce0d4069
prerequisite-patch-id: 479a14424e4531c453ed3c7ce735c6b8f77b26db
prerequisite-patch-id: cb2e326e8ae032c3dcc8e3bc9f7b4483eff0359d
prerequisite-patch-id: b30c933d7fbe30aebe660eb2cb97b85316b294e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7af5407ecb71d89f0888f57aba956ffd8aadc7c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 553a7a0e54e809774d1c33e5847d4183052e027f
prerequisite-patch-id: 66a1f2daea0a365dd623eb501e8e5d64f95cf0d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f4f1e03d0a14d69f0b7bd38c45352d3da740112
prerequisite-patch-id: ed25ee0edfa1a953f15906a619a31d753abcc68a
prerequisite-patch-id: 39af2084d478edc408b86dc17b1974290af484da
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d07fea48cb08d20b43062940f573c94359d3651
prerequisite-patch-id: 347c60236ecb3d8f3e3e37dd560372fdd22b25eb
prerequisite-patch-id: 40880d14b91e09f9cdf4344433cd12dba437007e
prerequisite-patch-id: 90c667aac2c3cec8679c968f2e2aec3b3221c37b
--
2.45.2