Subject: [PATCH] gnu: kallisto: Update to 0.50.1
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2024 15:51:22 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I'm back to work now and just reviewed our discussion on kallisto. 
We
may want to revisit the decision to not unbundle libbifrost and 
htslib
at a later point, but at the moment I agree to keep the bundled
libraries until we've attained more clarity.

I removed the now obsolete build phase completely and I disabled
parallel building (see comment).

Thanks for the patch and my apologies for not being able to merge 
this
sooner!

-- 
Ricardo