Subject: leptonica 1.83.1 installation failed
From: francismb <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 12:10:20 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear Maintainers,
while trying to install package the installation fails:

guix package -i leptonica
The following package will be installed:
    leptonica 1.83.1

The following derivation will be built:
   /gnu/store/p3rxqvszpwfgjf9v9hfh06v6a8p1gsf6-leptonica-1.83.1.drv

building /gnu/store/p3rxqvszpwfgjf9v9hfh06v6a8p1gsf6-leptonica-1.83.1.drv...
\ 'check' phasebuilder for
`/gnu/store/p3rxqvszpwfgjf9v9hfh06v6a8p1gsf6-leptonica-1.83.1.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of
/gnu/store/p3rxqvszpwfgjf9v9hfh06v6a8p1gsf6-leptonica-1.83.1.drv failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/p3/rxqvszpwfgjf9v9hfh06v6a8p1gsf6-leptonica-1.83.1.drv.bz2'.
guix package: error: build of
`/gnu/store/p3rxqvszpwfgjf9v9hfh06v6a8p1gsf6-leptonica-1.83.1.drv' failed

Attached the build log,

I hope it helps, thanks in advance!
francisMB