Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Common Lisp local-time Postgres extension
From: Roman Scherer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Roman Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 13:58:33 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix,

I was trying to use postmodern with the local-time library. This did not work,
because it looks like the extensions is not compiled with the local-rime time
package. When I tried loading the extension, a compilation was triggered but
ultimatly failed because it was trying to write the compiled fasl file into
the Guix store.

Since the local-time package can be used without postgresql, I created a new
package for just the extension and removed the broken system from the
local-time package in order to not add cl-postgres and postmodern to it.

Could you please review this patch?

Thanks, Roman.

Roman Scherer (1):
  gnu: Add sbcl-postgres+local-time.

 gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm | 54 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 53 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

--
2.40.1