Subject: Help with patch with delayed evaluation
From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 11:58:49 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

I'm struggling with the definition of the variants of the nerd-dictation
package. I'm sending a commit here.

I get the following error messages:
sox/wtype: unbound variable
while (gnu packages audio) and (gnu packages freedesktop) are indeed
imported.

Originally, I wasn't using delayed evaluation, but I thought it might
help, but it doesn't.  I've tried to rebuild my local installation
totally (make clean-go, make clean, then bootstrap from there), but it
doesn't work better.

Thanks if you can help! 

-- 
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves