Subject: Re: bug#62362: [PATCH] gnu: remmina: Update to 1.4.29.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: TakeV <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 23:54:01 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

TakeV <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I ran into a weird bug with remmina, where it was getting different
> libsoup symbols and being unable to start. Found the exact issue here:
> https://gitlab.com/Remmina/Remmina/-/issues/2756
>
> Upgrading remmina (via guix refresh) as they suggested worked like a
> charm, though it did require adding a minimal python input, since
> there is a new plugin that remmina includes. I also ran it through
> guix style.

I pushed it but without the style change: in general it’s best to
separate functional changes from stylistic changes, to make it easier
for others to see what the important changes are.

I also tweaked the commit log to list all the relevant changes.~

Thanks!

Ludo’.