Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Respect XDG Base Directory Specification 0.8.
From: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 15:16:48 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Note: Needs to be tested.

Bruno Victal (2):
  home: services: xdg-base-directories: Set correct value for
    XDG_STATE_HOME.
  home: services: xdg-base-directories: Deprecate XDG_LOG_HOME.

 gnu/home/services/desktop.scm  |  4 +--
 gnu/home/services/mcron.scm    |  4 +--
 gnu/home/services/pm.scm       |  6 ++--
 gnu/home/services/shepherd.scm |  4 +--
 gnu/home/services/xdg.scm      | 52 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 5 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

base-commit: d92ec2f2812c76b23aab778e26708cf353542ae9
-- 
2.39.1