Subject: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Missing a closing quote in the NEWS entry for 'image-cut'
From: Kai Ma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 13:40:22 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is a minor formatting issue.  The patch is attached as follows.

From 76d95b32afe81276a70915e4082c8b575fd52961 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Kai Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 13:36:01 +0800
Subject: [PATCH] ; Fix the NEWS entry for 'image-cut'.

---
 etc/NEWS | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/etc/NEWS b/etc/NEWS
index 85fdf005e3..a72b9615bd 100644
--- a/etc/NEWS
+++ b/etc/NEWS
@@ -2926,7 +2926,7 @@ based on data provided by language servers using the Language Server
 Protocol (LSP).
 
 +++
-** New commands 'image-crop' and 'image-cut.
+** New commands 'image-crop' and 'image-cut'.
 These commands allow interactively cropping/cutting the image at
 point.  The commands are bound to keys 'i c' and 'i x' (respectively)
 in the local keymap over images.  They rely on external programs, by
-- 
2.37.1 (Apple Git-137.1)

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-apple-darwin22.1.0, NS
 appkit-2299.00 Version 13.0.1 (Build 22A400)) of 2022-11-23 built on
 Kais-MacBook.local
Repository revision: 4ffdd2ce9e41993fde3a7619eb3eefb0fb9d62ae
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.0.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-json --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: zh_CN.utf-8
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.utf-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  all-the-icons-dired-mode: t
  dired-filter-mode: t
  dired-filter-group-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  global-wakatime-mode: t
  wakatime-mode: t
  popper-echo-mode: t
  popper-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mouse-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  rime-regexp-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Features:
(shadow ecomplete all-the-icons-dired dired-filter dired-hacks-utils
dired-x vterm term ehelp vterm-module conf-mode magit-subtree
magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ffap magit-patch
magit-extras whitespace magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git
etags fileloop vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view
pcvs-util leuven-theme leuven-dark-theme face-remap emacs-news-mode
cl-print all-the-icons-ibuffer all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons sh-script smie executable term/xterm xterm
server pulse dabbrev flow-fill shr-color sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-dup qp gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7
nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache helpful cc-langs trace edebug debug backtrace
info-look elisp-refs thai-util thai-word telega-obsolete telega
telega-tdlib-events telega-webpage visual-fill-column telega-match
telega-root telega-info telega-chat telega-modes telega-company
telega-emoji telega-user telega-notifications notifications telega-voip
telega-msg telega-tme telega-sticker telega-i18n telega-vvnote bindat
telega-ffplay telega-sort telega-filter telega-ins telega-folders
telega-inline telega-util telega-media telega-tdlib rainbow-identifiers
dired-aux telega-server telega-core cursor-sensor telega-customize
emacsbug vc bug-reference citre citre-global citre-tags citre-ctags
citre-readtags citre-readtags-tables citre-backend-interface
citre-ui-peek citre-ui-jump citre-common-tag citre-common-util cap-words
superword subword rainbow-mode xterm-color tramp-cmds cmake-mode rst
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
modus-themes-autoloads ef-winter-theme ef-tritanopia-light-theme
ef-tritanopia-dark-theme ef-trio-light-theme ef-trio-dark-theme
ef-summer-theme ef-spring-theme ef-night-theme ef-light-theme
ef-frost-theme ef-duo-light-theme ef-duo-dark-theme
ef-deuteranopia-light-theme ef-deuteranopia-dark-theme ef-day-theme
ef-dark-theme ef-cyprus-theme ef-cherie-theme ef-bio-theme
ef-autumn-theme ef-themes ef-themes-autoloads loaddefs-gen tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode mm-archive url-cache catppuccin-frappe-theme
catppuccin-latte-theme catppuccin-macchiato-theme vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher consult-vertico consult compat-28 bookmark
catppuccin-mocha-theme autothemer cus-theme misearch multi-isearch
tabify man ielm magit-base magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 cape
cdlatex reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars org-latex-impatient
org-modern org-appear image-file image-converter ol-eww eww url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
org-noter ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-download org-element avl-tree generator org-attach org-id org-refile
url-http url-auth url-gw async org-tempo tempo ob-rust ob-dot ob-haskell
ob-python python treesit ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-C ccls
ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy
ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common lsp-mode
lsp-protocol xref spinner network-stream puny nsm markdown-mode lv
inline imenu ht f f-shortdoc shortdoc s ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs vertico-directory
wakatime-mode autoinsert popper-echo popper hideshow hl-todo
rainbow-delimiters display-line-numbers tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit cus-start
files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp
format-spec recentf tree-widget yasnippet winner winum which-key
corfu-popupinfo kind-icon svg-lib svg dom xml corfu-prescient corfu
marginalia vertico-mouse vertico projectile project grep ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt keyfreq prelude-erc prelude-apps
rime-regexp rime rime-predicates xdg posframe popup dash prelude-mail
gnus nnheader gnus-util time-date mail-utils range wid-edit prelude-os
prelude-help prelude-lang-zig prelude-lang-web prelude-lang-agda agda2
prelude-lang-haskell derived prelude-lang-js prelude-lang-ml
prelude-lang-coq prelude-lang-rust prelude-lang-python prelude-lang-cc
prelude-lang-lisp prelude-prog prelude-blog prelude-org prelude-tex
prelude-git prelude-dired prelude-chinese prelude-project
prelude-ibuffer prelude-completion orderless prescient char-fold
prelude-search prelude-meow meow meow-tutor meow-cheatsheet
meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims meow-esc meow-command array
meow-beacon meow-thing meow-visual pcase meow-keypad meow-helpers
meow-util color meow-keymap meow-face meow-var prelude-workspace
prelude-ui ligature compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color pp finder-inf ns-auto-titlebar prelude-core elec-pair
use-package-diminish diminish exec-path-from-shell use-package-ensure
undohist edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
autorevert filenotify so-long delsel no-littering compat compat-macs
prelude-benchmark benchmark-init comp comp-cstr warnings icons advice
prelude-common prelude-package quelpa-use-package quelpa mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree cl-extra help-mode
use-package-core monokai-theme pixel-scroll cua-base ring cus-load
prelude-loaddefs helpful-autoloads eyebrowse-autoloads
carbon-now-sh-autoloads benchmark-init-autoloads company-coq-autoloads
vertico-prescient-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads w3m-autoloads
pinyinlib-autoloads autothemer-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads ns-auto-titlebar-autoloads
rime-autoloads highlight-indent-guides-autoloads vterm-autoloads
forge-autoloads ghub-autoloads treemacs-all-the-icons-autoloads
clhs-autoloads popper-autoloads merlin-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads org-roam-bibtex-autoloads magit-autoloads
rustic-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads paredit-autoloads
websocket-autoloads dired-filter-autoloads catppuccin-theme-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site closql-autoloads company-math-autoloads
geiser-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads ivy-autoloads project-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads org-noter-autoloads rotate-autoloads
vundo-autoloads diredfl-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads telega-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads
treepy-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
wakatime-mode-autoloads deft-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads dash-at-point-autoloads cape-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads blink-search-autoloads
utop-autoloads tuareg-autoloads rx caml-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
company-autoloads which-key-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
quickrun-autoloads org-ref-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads queue-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads citre-autoloads speed-type-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
persp-mode-autoloads ccls-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
modern-cpp-font-lock-autoloads ob-rust-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads org-latex-impatient-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads
undohist-autoloads alert-autoloads gntp-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads ormolu-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads diminish-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads diredful-autoloads meow-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
orderless-autoloads web-mode-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads
flycheck-haskell-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads xref-autoloads power-mode-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads popup-autoloads quelpa-use-package-autoloads
quelpa-autoloads use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
log4e-autoloads vertico-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
treemacs-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads valign-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads corfu-prescient-autoloads
corfu-autoloads prescient-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
proof-general-autoloads proof-site proof-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads dune-autoloads all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads sly-autoloads
color-rg-autoloads typit-autoloads mmt-autoloads go-translate-autoloads
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads indent-guide-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
no-littering-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads
ligature-autoloads minimap-autoloads winum-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads consult-autoloads compat-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
lv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads
f-autoloads s-autoloads info dash-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads monokai-theme-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache
json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs
cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2986234 1001042)
 (symbols 48 75953 63)
 (strings 32 1033815 54068)
 (string-bytes 1 48173399)
 (vectors 16 152246)
 (vector-slots 8 3613778 558670)
 (floats 8 94942 6433)
 (intervals 56 12674 9046)
 (buffers 992 49))