Subject: [PATCH 0/4]: gnu: Add parfive
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 22:08:49 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix team!

This parch series adds parfive - Python module and CLI command for
parallel download from HTTP and FTP. This project comes as part of
inputs to some of Astronomical package I'm working on right now and
useful by it's own.

One thing to mention, tests for aioftp and siosocks produces
depreciation warnings which may be solved by upgrading
python-pytest-asynio to 0.19.0 (I'm not dare to touch as it's part of
600+ inputs), see the issues:

- https://github.com/aio-libs/aioftp/issues/159
- https://github.com/pohmelie/siosocks/issues/7

> ./pre-inst-env guix build --rounds=2 python-siosocks python-aioftp python-pytest-socket parfive
/gnu/store/6kj27ljj8js9cn94kfzqn7ld1q5p7kql-parfive-2.0.1
/gnu/store/bzzzi0h42yqvb67x6d486gnwxxdpbrcr-python-pytest-socket-0.5.1
/gnu/store/iyh72cbvq4k6zcsyadpfp1y28nyz27wz-python-aioftp-0.21.4
/gnu/store/1vv1fipiv7vjc4g5akrx8rl2c1p8bz0v-python-siosocks-0.3.0

Sharlatan Hellseher (4):
  gnu: Add siosocks
  gnu: Add aioftp
  gnu: Add pytest-socket
  gnu: Add parfive

 gnu/packages/python-check.scm |  49 +++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm   | 115 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 164 insertions(+)

base-commit: cd0d27f30dc2274fbf8477f44275d9184521f044

-- 
… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна
найти смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но
совершенно не в состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.