Subject: Re: bug#57931: September 2022 i686 big breakage
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 10:38:09 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Denis,

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I'm adding you to this bug report because we happened to have made
> similar patches that were implemented separately[1].
>
> While it's really good that the fixes went in, it's not ideal to have
> duplication of work, so in order to avoid further duplication of work
> I'm adding you to this bug report.

Oops, my bad; I had completely overlooked this patch series of yours.
Apologies!

> The patch for upower is not needed anymore, and some of the librsvg
> patches are already in thanks to your work.
>
> However remains some of the patches like for GTK+ that are not in, and
> some of them might not be 100% ready (like the ones were testing is
> disabled in a not very granular way).

I’ve applied the openexr and gtk patches that are in this issue, and
with that I think we’re done.

Please let me know if you have more of these!

Thanks,
Ludo’.