Subject: Re: bug#5560: 23.1.92; parens matching in c-mode broken
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: David Reitter <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Andrew Hyatt <[email-masked]>, John Wiegley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 09:54:51 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, David.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 07:09:00AM -0500, David Reitter wrote:
> On Feb 22, 2016, at 5:35 AM, Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > How would you feel about explanatory comments on the two lines -
> > something like

> That would help.  I didn’t mean to criticize your patch in this sense,
> as this is a more general interface problem as you point out.

OK.  I've added these comments.

> What you are explaining though makes more sense to me.   So yes,
> perhaps this needs to be in 25.1.

I've committed the fix to the emacs-25 branch, and am closing the bug.
Sorry it took so long to fix.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).