Subject: Wrong gcc path ?
From: Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:15:50 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix,

  I'm building a container with 'guix shell --container', and 
  including gcc-toolchain.

  Under /gnu/store I get gcc 11.2 as well as gcc 10.3, both with 
  -lib directories. Problem is I get an error about GLIBCXX_3.4.29 
  missing. My software compiles (and finds) the wrong gcc 10.3 
  lib, and not the correct 11.2. How can I set the correct gcc 
  libs ? I have located the folder, but the random hash makes it 
  unusable. I mean, setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH solves the problem, 
  but, how to guess the right one ?

  To reproduce the problem, I have created an example repository 
  here: https://gitlab.in2p3.fr/csantos/examples/guix-issue

  Is that related to guix ?

Thanks,

Cayetano Santos