Subject: [PATCH] Fix rust-rbw
From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 02:52:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi !

Among my first contributions, don't hesitate to make comments so that I
can improve ;)

I did a series of patches to add the rust-rbw package, which I enjoyed on
my previous OS. A small error prevented the packages from building,
corrected in this patch.

I'm currently trying to build the resulting crates-io packages at this
place : cuirass.ngraves.fr, and it builds locally.

Cheers,

From 6333d777dbdcde18615501b45dd7aee167d91590 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 02:50:51 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Fix rust-rbw : rust-tokio-macros dependency

---
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
index b66b39e9d3..3cb5957a1c 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
@@ -57879,7 +57879,7 @@ (define-public rust-tokio-1.15
          ("rust-parking-lot" ,rust-parking-lot-0.11)
          ("rust-pin-project-lite" ,rust-pin-project-lite-0.2)
          ("rust-signal-hook-registry" ,rust-signal-hook-registry-1)
-         ("rust-tokio-macros" ,rust-tokio-macros-1)
+         ("rust-tokio-macros" ,rust-tokio-macros-1.7)
          ("rust-tracing" ,rust-tracing-0.1)
          ("rust-winapi" ,rust-winapi-0.3))))
     (home-page "https://tokio.rs")
-- 
2.34.0