Subject: Unbound variables in Guix Home
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 00:15:33 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix,

We have unbound variables in some Guix Home files:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
gnu/home-services/configuration.scm:56:6: warning: possibly unbound variable `formatted-message'
gnu/home-services/configuration.scm:57:7: warning: possibly unbound variable `G_'
gnu/home-services/xdg.scm:309:43: warning: possibly unbound variable `maybe-list'
gnu/home-services/xdg.scm:330:13: warning: possibly unbound variable `list->human-readable-list'
guix/scripts/home/import.scm:210:18: warning: possibly unbound variable `package-version'
guix/scripts/home/import.scm:210:35: warning: possibly unbound variable `find-packages-by-name'
guix/scripts/home/import.scm:222:23: warning: possibly unbound variable `cut'
guix/scripts/home/import.scm:222:27: warning: possibly unbound variable `version>?'
guix/scripts/home/import.scm:222:45: warning: possibly unbound variable `<>'
guix/scripts/home/import.scm:225:16: warning: possibly unbound variable `version-unique-prefix'
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

maybe-list and list->human-readable-list come from
gnu/home-services-utils.scm in rde project.

Oleg.