Subject: [PATCH 00/21] Add riscv64 support
From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 13:10:00 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is the current tree for wip-riscv, which I rebase regularly on top
of core-updates-frozen. I'm not in love with raw-build-guile3 in
gnu/packages/bootstrap but I wasn't able to find another way to make it
work. I'll add some comments in response to the patches.

Everything was built using a SiFive HiFive Unmatched board¹. As a
comparison, my pine64 passed the build phase in mesa in 89 minutes, and
this board built it in 66 minutes.

¹ https://www.sifive.com/boards/hifive-unmatched

Efraim Flashner (21):
  utils: Define 'target-riscv?' predicate.
  gnu: bootstrap: Add support for riscv64-linux.
  gnu: gcc-boot0: Use libstdc++-boot0-gcc7 on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: %boot3-inputs: Add missing input.
  gnu: guile: Fix building on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: %final-inputs: Add implied gcc:lib input.
  gnu: bdb: Fix building on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: elfutils: Fix building on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: pcre: Fix building on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: openssl: Fix build on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: libtool: Fix building on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: openblas: Fix building on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: mesa: Add support for riscv64-linux.
  gnu: pcre2: Fix building on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: icu4c: Skip tests on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: openblas-ilp64: Add riscv64-linux as a supported architecture.
  gnu: openlibm: Remove riscv64-linux from supported systems.
  gnu: texlive-bin: Fix building on riscv64-linux.
  gnu: texlive-updmap.cfg: Update hash.
  gnu: lz4: Build on riscv64-linux without valgrind.
  gnu: lapack: Fix building on riscv64-linux.

 gnu/packages/bootstrap.scm                    | 112 +++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/commencement.scm                 |  58 ++++++++-
 gnu/packages/compression.scm                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/dbm.scm                          |  23 ++--
 gnu/packages/elf.scm                          |  11 +-
 gnu/packages/gl.scm                           |  26 ++--
 gnu/packages/guile.scm                        |  22 ++--
 gnu/packages/icu4c.scm                        |   8 ++
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        |  10 +-
 .../patches/libtool-skip-tests2.patch         |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/pcre.scm                         |  13 +-
 gnu/packages/tex.scm                          |  20 ++--
 gnu/packages/tls.scm                          |  11 +-
 guix/packages.scm                             |   4 +-
 guix/utils.scm                                |   9 +-
 m4/guix.m4                                    |   4 +-
 16 files changed, 283 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

-- 
2.32.0