Subject: Re: bug#48071: 28.0.50: dired-guess-default: comply with docstring options [PATCH]
From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
To: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Boruch Baum <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 01:28:36 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > Other things changed, too: AFAIU now only one file has to match,
> > originally all had to - correct?
>
> Fixed now.

Yes - thanks.

So the (only) remaining user visible change is that now all matching
entries are considered instead of only the first one, which is actually
a fix: the docstring of `dired-guess-shell-alist-user' describes it
should work like that.

Ok, I hope we are done then ;-) and: closing again.

Thanks,

Michael.