Subject: Re: [bug#46306] Updated "Pioneer" to newest version (20210203)
From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 16:50:38 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

[email-masked] writes:

> this is my first time trying to send in a patch (after following the
> video tutorials on the homepage). 

Welcome aboard!

> Please feel free to point me to further docs shall I have forgotten or
> done something wrong.

Almost perfect! ;) You simply forgot to add a proper commit message. In
this case it should have been:

   gnu: pioneer: Update to 20210203.

   * gnu/packages/games.scm (pioneer): Update to 20210203.

Note that if you use Emacs and Magit, typing "u p d a t e <TAB>" in an
empty Commit message buffer generates it for you.

I added the message above and pushed.

Thanks!

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou