Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add fwupd and sort patch list.
From: Léo Le Bouter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Léo Le Bouter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 00:14:17 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

fwupd can be used to install firmware cab files manually in this state, these
cab files could be built by other GNU Guix packages for firmware such as:
<https://github.com/meklort/bcm5719-fw> ; It has the advantage that it contains
automation for updating firmware of lots of hardware.

I also sorted the patch list using "sort-lines" Emacs function, because it was
easier for me to insert the fwupd patches without having to sort alphabetically
by eye.

Thank you

Léo Le Bouter (2):
  gnu: Sort patch list alphabetically.
  gnu: Add fwupd.

 gnu/local.mk                                  | 405 +++++++++---------
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     | 120 +++++-
 ...d-option-for-installation-sysconfdir.patch | 161 +++++++
 .../patches/fwupd-do-not-write-to-var.patch   |   8 +
 .../patches/fwupd-installed-tests-path.patch  |  48 +++
 .../fwupd-remove-nonfree-lvfs-repo.patch      | 147 +++++++
 6 files changed, 688 insertions(+), 201 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-add-option-for-installation-sysconfdir.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-do-not-write-to-var.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-installed-tests-path.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-remove-nonfree-lvfs-repo.patch

-- 
2.30.0