Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update libspatialite to 5.0.0
From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 20:37:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hey Guix,

these patches update libspatialite to the latest available release.

There were two new required dependencies: minizip and librttopo.
The latter was not yet packaged in guix, so the first patch adds a
librttopo package.

Technically, libspatialite could also be built without librttopo, but
then the spatialite-tools package fails compilation due to missing
symbols. So in the end, I also added librttopo to libspatialite's
inputs.

Lastly, I've checked that all three packages depending on libspatialite
([email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]) still built
sucessfully after the update.

Felix Gruber (2):
  gnu: Add librttopo.
  gnu: libspatialite: Update to 5.0.0.

 gnu/packages/geo.scm | 66 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 61 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2