Subject: Re: bug#44727: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Clarify that 'diff-error' face is part of Emacs 28.1
From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
To: Protesilaos Stavrou <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 21:53:50 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tags 44727 fixed
close 44727 28.1
quit

Protesilaos Stavrou <[email-masked]> writes:

> The NEWS mentions 'diff-error' as a new face, but its specification does
> not provide a version number.  The attached patch does that.

Thanks, pushed to master after extending the commit message with a
ChangeLog-style entry and bug reference (see the guidelines in the file
CONTRIBUTE).

Clarify that 'diff-error' is part of Emacs 28.1
de7d9e1f88 2020-11-18 21:47:43 +0000
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=de7d9e1f88da08abf3883d585a69d52fbdd61963

-- 
Basil