Subject: [PATCH 0/4] lxqt-desktop-service-type
From: Reza Alizadeh Majd <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 14:40:00 +0330
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix,

Just prepared a new service definition for LXQt desktop environment.

following changes had been applied:

- update xsession desktop entry and fix session start path to allow GDM
  load the LXQt session properly.
- wrap lxqt-session executable to load custom paths used by LXQt for
  it's default configurations, from system profile (inspired by a
  similar approach followed in NixOS:
  https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/580aede978ba53316a86c4f48990b047b0e67335/nixos/modules/services/x11/desktop-managers/lxqt.nix#L45)
- fix pcmanfm-qt's settings file to load default wallpaper from proper
  location.
- add definition for LXQt desktop environment in gnu/service/desktop.scm

-- 
Reza Alizadeh Majd
PantherX Team
https://www.pantherx.org/