Subject: Re: [bug#43972] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-mixed-pitch: Update to 1.1.0.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Joseph LaFreniere <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:56:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Joseph LaFreniere <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Given that this package is about faces, both of the two commits about
> adding faces consitute bug fixes for this ticket.  In particular, both
> of those commits address visual misalignment caused by the faces used
> for org-indent and line numbers being rendered in variable pitch
> faces.
>
> I have added a single-sentence comment to the start of the recipe. If
> it would be appropriate to reference the specific issue tickets' URLs
> I can do that instead or in addition to.

I think this addresses Nicolas’ concerns.

>>From 1022214b8fbb2c0dcb91ee335ab0c7a6721d782e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Joseph LaFreniere <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 01:20:49 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: emacs-mixed-pitch: Update to 1.1.0.
>
> * gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-mixed-pitch): Update to 1.1.0.

So I went ahead and committed it, thanks!

Ludo’.