Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Knot: Enable DoH; build Info manual; work on aarch64-linux
From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 20:25:28 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

These changes to the Knot package complement work done today by
Tobias[0] by silencing the remaining warnings from configure while
adding a bit of new functionality. The patches

- Enable DNS-over-HTTPS support in the kdig utility, by adding the
  nghttp2 library as a native input;

- Cause the Info manual to be built and included in the output; and

- Fix a test[1] that prevented the package from building on
  aarch64-linux systems.

[0] Now that everyone's finished building commit 2eb0585.
[1] See https://gitlab.nic.cz/knot/knot-dns/-/issues/693

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

Simon South (3):
  gnu: knot: Enable DNS-over-HTTPS support in kdig.
  gnu: knot: Build the Info manual.
  gnu: knot: Fix test failure on aarch64-linux.

 gnu/packages/dns.scm                          | 16 ++++++++++++--
 ...est_net_shortwrite-ensure-connection.patch | 21 +++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/knot-test_net_shortwrite-ensure-connection.patch

-- 
2.28.0