Subject: Re: bug#41649: 27.0.91; beginning-of-defun doesn't work inside React markup in js-jsx-mode
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Leung <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 15:23:20 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, Brian and Dmitry.

On Thu, Jun 04, 2020 at 09:40:34 -0700, Brian Leung wrote:
> It works for me also. Thanks.

> On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 9:26 AM Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > On 04.06.2020 19:23, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> > > Would you please try out the following patch, which ought to fix the
> > > problem the patch should fix.

> > I tried it a few days ago, and it indeed seemed to fix the reported
> > scenario.

OK, that's good, thanks.

Thinking about it, and considering how many js-mode settings get amended
by this patch, it is fairly complicated.  So, it really is too late for
the emacs-27 branch.  So I've committed the patch to master.

I'm closing the bug with this post.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).