Subject: Re: [bug#41358] lm-sensors: pwmconfig is broken
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolò Balzarotti <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 17:12:07 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Nicolò,

Nicolò Balzarotti 写道：
> The current version of lm-sensors adjust grep path in the 
> pwmconfig
> script, replacing grep->/gnu/store/.../grep.  However, the 
> script is
> using egrep, leading to the non-existant e/gnu/store/.../grep 
> path.
> The attached patch fixes is actually replacing 
> egrep->/gnu/store/../egrep

Thanks!

As it was, this change would in turn break fancontrol which does 
use plain ‘grep’:

   INTERVAL=$(grep -E '^INTERVAL=.*$' $1 | …

I've modified it to match either and pushed as 
074cd595bbcd343f86aad09794d8781846ff1927.

Kind regards,

T G-R