Subject: Re: [bug#40764] New package: r-restrserve
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: Eric Brown <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 19:36:17 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eric Brown <[email-masked]> writes:

> Dear Guix,
>
> Please see attached diff for r-restrserve.  Please note that it depends
> on a patch r-rserve which I submitted just a moment ago.

Hi Eric,

I've gone ahead and pushed this as
e36291ef52a30b1c667b78ef76c1980363f8c138.

Due to the delay in merging this, I updated the package to 0.4.0 and
added some more inputs.

In the future, I'd strongly recommend not adding packages to the bottom
of modules, unless you really want the package definition to be
there. If every new definition gets added at the bottom, merge conflicts
become very likely. Related to this, I also moved the package definition
up off the bottom of the module.

Thanks,

Chris