Subject: python-language-server-0.31.7 fails to build
From: ryan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:44:37 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/3m/x0662f42mrhvsvyahlj8ajyykq9hax-python-language-server-0.31.7.drv.bz2'.

The build log listed above ended with:

...
running "python setup.py" with command "test" and parameters ()
running test
Searching for jedi<0.16,>=0.14.1
Reading https://pypi.org/simple/jedi/
Download error on https://pypi.org/simple/jedi/: [Errno -2] Name or 
service not known -- Some packages may not be found!
Couldn't retrieve index page for 'jedi'
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading https://pypi.org/simple/
Download error on https://pypi.org/simple/: [Errno -2] Name or service 
not known -- Some packages may not be found!
No local packages or working download links found for jedi<0.16,>=0.14.1
error: Could not find suitable distribution for 
Requirement.parse('jedi<0.16,>=0.14.1')
command "python" "-c" "import setuptools, 
tokenize;__file__='setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', 
open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\\r\\n', 
'\\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" "test" failed 
with status 1