Subject: Re: bug#39060: Broken emacs-guix link in the Web manual
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 00:26:33 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice via Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]>
skribis:

> sameerynho/lxsameer on #guix helpfully reported that ‘The Emacs-Guix
> Reference Manual’ here[0] points to the wrong domain (guix.gnu.org).
> The source is
>
>  @pxref{Top,,, emacs-guix, The Emacs-Guix Reference Manual}
>
> so I thought this would be a trivial fix but lo:
>
>  EMACS_GUIX = https://emacs-guix.gitlab.io/website/manual/latest
>  emacs-guix      mono    ${EMACS_GUIX}/emacs-guix.html
>  emacs-guix      node    ${EMACS_GUIX}/html_node/
>
> is already present in doc/htmlxref.cnf!

I believe f9e0488c5002d3a102243583e408fa5f54b826eb fixes it; let’s see
once the web pages have been updated (should be within an hour).

The problem remains, though, when running “make guix.html”.  It seems
that the only way to fix it would be to move ‘htmlxref.cnf’ at the
top-level, next to ‘Makefile.am’.  I don’t mind ignoring this issue,
though.

Thanks,
Ludo’.