Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Update u-boot to 2019.10 and add u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>, Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>, Caliph Nomble <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 20:14:07 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Caliph Nomble <[email-masked]>

Blobless LPDDR4 training for the rk3399 was just added in u-boot 2019.10,
necessitating the update. Patches combined into a single set for that reason.
U-boot patch removed due to mainlining.

Caliph Nomble (3):
  gnu: u-boot: Update to 2019.10.
  gnu: Add arm-trusted-firmware-rk3399.
  gnu: Add u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399

 gnu/bootloader/u-boot.scm                     | 17 ++++++
 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 -
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  | 27 +++++++--
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     | 23 ++++++++
 ...boot-fix-mkimage-header-verification.patch | 57 -------------------
 gnu/system/install.scm                        |  6 ++
 6 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-fix-mkimage-header-verification.patch

-- 
2.21.0