Subject: Re: bug#35857: 26.2; Hangs loading desktop having shell window
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 06:34:09 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Thanks, I guess we need more info from the OP.  Perhaps some unusual
>> shell is being used, or some system customizations outside of the
>> user init files are at play here?
>
> Richard, it seems like we need more info to progress with this bug.
> Could you please tell us more about the exact circumstances under
> which you are able to reproduce this bug?

More information was requested, but none was given within 12 weeks, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas