Subject: Re: bug#35768: 27.0.50; CC-Mode problems with function definitions with macro names
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 15:27:59 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello again, Mauro.

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 10:56:35 -0300, Mauro Aranda wrote:
> Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

> > Hello, Mauro.

> >> Is that a bug? Or is there something else I can use to help CC Mode not
> >> get confused?

> > It's a bug.  I hope the following patch fixes it.  Would you please
> > apply this patch, try it out in your real code, and confirm it fixes
> > the bug, or tell me what's still not working.  Thanks!

> Hello Alan.

> The patch works like a charm.  Thank you!

Thank you.  I've committed the patch, and I'm now closing the bug.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).