Subject: Re: [bug#35686] [PATCH] doc: Document 'auto-start?' field of 'shepherd-service'.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Diego Nicola Barbato <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 23:33:37 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Diego,

Diego Nicola Barbato <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This patch adds the missing 'auto-start?' field to the documentation of
> 'shepherd-service'.

Applied!

> I have also noticed that the 'documentation' field is not in the same
> position as it is in the source code (the remaining fields are in the
> right order).  I did not change this as I was not sure whether it was
> done on purpose.

Yeah, it doesn’t matter much.  I try to put “less important” fields
towards the bottom when documenting, but perhaps the relative
importance of these fields wasn’t all that clear.  ;-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.