Subject: Re: bug#35631: shepherd: dies on invalid code
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Gábor Boskovits <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 16:27:09 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

Gábor Boskovits <[email-masked]> skribis:

> In shepherd/service.scm:
>    270:14  6 (condition->sexp #<condition &action-runtime-error [ser…>)
> In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
>    592:29  5 (map1 (#f "definition in expression context, where d…" …))
>    592:29  4 (map1 ("definition in expression context, where defi…" …))
>    592:17  3 (map1 (((line . 2) (column . 40) (filename . "fai…")) …))
>    592:17  2 (map1 ((line . 2) (column . 40) (filename . "failing…")))
>     589:5  1 (map #<<generic> result->sexp (8)> (line . 2))
> In unknown file:
>            0 (scm-error wrong-type-arg "map" "Wrong type argument: …" …)
>
> ERROR: In procedure scm-error:
> In procedure map: Wrong type argument: (line . 2)
> herd: premature end-of-file while talking to shepherd

Thanks a lot for the reduced test case.  Fixed in Shepherd commit
15c032da1cd294f8141607e0bf36e257f8b1d91a!

Ludo’.