Subject: Re: bug#35202: 27.0.50; Info-quoted false positives and false negatives
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 15:02:35 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 10:26:19 -0300
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > cannot be sure what to look at.  Could you please specify, for each
> > spot you analyzed, the node name and the text surrounding the regexp
> > match?  I'd like to go over all the places you found, but I need a
> 
> Sure Eli.  Sorry for not thinking about that before.
> 
> In the following, navigate to the mentioned node of the respective
> manual, and either search for the string in "Search for", or just search
> for the string in "Old match".  The string in "Search for" is the text
> just before the spot analyzed.

Thanks.  I've proofread all these places, and installed your patch.  I
also fixed a few typos that your analysis uncovered.

With that, I'm closing this bug.  Thanks a lot for your work on this
tricky issue.