Subject: [PATCH 0/3] KDE updates
From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 16:16:27 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Here are some patches I worked on for the nice Guix packaging bounty:
<https://git.pantherx.org/bounty/bounty-001-guixsd-lxqt-kwin-wayland/issues/3>.
(no spoilers!)

@Hartmut, others: Should we split the KDE Plasma components into a
separate (gnu packages kde-plasma) module?

Hartmut Goebel (2):
  gnu: Add kdecoration.
  gnu: Add kscreenlocker.

Marius Bakke (1):
  gnu: KDE: Update to 5.54.0.

 gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm               | 341 +++++++++---------
 gnu/packages/kde.scm                          | 111 +++++-
 .../patches/kio-search-smbd-on-PATH.patch     |   2 +-
 3 files changed, 268 insertions(+), 186 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1