Subject: 27.0.50; Segfault in directory-files
From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:35:41 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Recipe from 'emacs -Q':
M-: (directory-files "." nil t) RET

Expected result: wrong-type-argument error is signaled.
Actual result: access violation, backtrace below (non-printable
characters replaced with ".").

Thread 1 received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
SCHARS (string=XIL(0xd560)) at lisp.h:1484
1484      ptrdiff_t nchars = XSTRING (string)->u.s.size;
#0  SCHARS (string=XIL(0xd560)) at lisp.h:1484
        nchars = 4
#1  0x000000040016cee2 in compile_pattern (pattern=XIL(0xd560), regp=0x0,
translate=XIL(0x400730fc5), posix=false, multibyte=true) at search.c:237
        cp = 0x4006d92d8 <searchbufs+3960>
        cpp = 0x4006d9f80 <searchbuf_head>
#2  0x000000040016dc14 in fast_string_match_internal (regexp=XIL(0xd560),
string=XIL(0x3e177e4), table=XIL(0x400730fc5)) at search.c:493
        val = 17187133824
        bufp = 0x56b55e0
#3  0x000000040015fce4 in directory_files_internal
(directory=XIL(0x3e17924), full=XIL(0xd560), match=XIL(0xd560),
nosort=XIL(0), attrs=false, id_format=XIL(0)) at dired.c:256
        len = 1
        name = XIL(0x3e177e4)
        finalname = XIL(0x3e17824)
        wanted = false
        dp = 0x400701580 <dir_static>
        directory_nbytes = 21
        list = XIL(0)
        dirfilename = XIL(0x3e17884)
        encoded_directory = XIL(0x3e17864)
        needsep = true
        count = 13
        w32_save = XIL(0)
        directory_volatile = XIL(0x3e17924)
        fd = 0
        d = 0x56b55e0
        case_table = XIL(0x400730fc5)
#4  0x00000004001600a2 in Fdirectory_files (directory=XIL(0x3e17924),
full=XIL(0xd560), match=XIL(0xd560), nosort=XIL(0)) at dired.c:342
        handler = XIL(0)
#5  0x00000004001b4c6f in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x400cb09b3)) at eval.c:2334
        i = 4
        maxargs = 4
        args_left = XIL(0)
        numargs = make_number(3)
        fun = XIL(0x4002dda45)
        val = XIL(0)
        original_fun = XIL(0x4ef0)
        original_args = XIL(0x400cb09a3)
        funcar = XIL(0x4001b74f4)
        count = 12
        argvals = {XIL(0x3e171a4), XIL(0xd560), XIL(0xd560), XIL(0),
XIL(0xbfe270), XIL(0x400105d3d), XIL(0x4006ed980), XIL(0x4006f5a20)}
#6  0x00000004001b424d in Feval (form=XIL(0x400cb09b3), lexical=XIL(0)) at
eval.c:2144
        count = 11
#7  0x00000004001b6419 in funcall_subr (subr=0x4006286c0 <Seval>,
numargs=2, args=0xbfe4f0) at eval.c:2936
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0xbfe3d0), XIL(0x400105d3d), XIL(0xbfe3e0),
XIL(0x4001064f8), XIL(0x4006286c0), XIL(0x400000010), XIL(0), XIL(0)}
        internal_args = 0xbfe4f0
#8  0x00000004001b6039 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfe4e8) at eval.c:2859
        fun = XIL(0x4006286c5)
        original_fun = XIL(0x57f0)
        funcar = XIL(0xbfe480)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0x400cb09b3)
        count = 10
#9  0x00000004002063ff in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x4003a7894),
vector=XIL(0x4003a78b5), maxdepth=make_number(10),
args_template=make_number(1025), nargs=4, args=0xbfeb50) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 2
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 1074056)
        targets = {0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400209200
<exec_byte_code+14508>, 0x400209202 <exec_byte_code+14510>, 0x400209204
<exec_byte_code+14512>, 0x400209206 <exec_byte_code+14514>, 0x400209206
<exec_byte_code+14514>, 0x40020926b <exec_byte_code+14615>, 0x4002092df
<exec_byte_code+14731>, 0x400205d9d <exec_byte_code+1097>, 0x400205d9f
<exec_byte_code+1099>, 0x400205da1 <exec_byte_code+1101>, 0x400205da3
<exec_byte_code+1103>, 0x400205da5 <exec_byte_code+1105>, 0x400205da5
<exec_byte_code+1105>, 0x400205dab <exec_byte_code+1111>, 0x400205d6c
<exec_byte_code+1048>, 0x400206125 <exec_byte_code+2001>, 0x400206127
<exec_byte_code+2003>, 0x400206129 <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x40020612b
<exec_byte_code+2007>, 0x40020612d <exec_byte_code+2009>, 0x40020612d
<exec_byte_code+2009>, 0x400206162 <exec_byte_code+2062>, 0x400206133
<exec_byte_code+2015>, 0x40020631d <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x40020631f
<exec_byte_code+2507>, 0x400206321 <exec_byte_code+2509>, 0x400206323
<exec_byte_code+2511>, 0x400206325 <exec_byte_code+2513>, 0x400206325
<exec_byte_code+2513>, 0x4002062d7 <exec_byte_code+2435>, 0x4002062ee
<exec_byte_code+2458>, 0x4002063cf <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x4002063d1
<exec_byte_code+2685>, 0x4002063d3 <exec_byte_code+2687>, 0x4002063d5
<exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x4002063d7 <exec_byte_code+2691>, 0x4002063d7
<exec_byte_code+2691>, 0x400206389 <exec_byte_code+2613>, 0x4002063a0
<exec_byte_code+2636>, 0x400206481 <exec_byte_code+2861>, 0x400206483
<exec_byte_code+2863>, 0x400206485 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x400206487
<exec_byte_code+2867>, 0x400206489 <exec_byte_code+2869>, 0x400206489
<exec_byte_code+2869>, 0x40020643b <exec_byte_code+2791>, 0x400206452
<exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x400206ced <exec_byte_code+5017>, 0x400206bc9
<exec_byte_code+4725>, 0x400206bc0 <exec_byte_code+4716>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400206f34 <exec_byte_code+5600>, 0x400207015
<exec_byte_code+5825>, 0x400207078 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x4002070de
<exec_byte_code+6026>, 0x400207146 <exec_byte_code+6130>, 0x400205fac
<exec_byte_code+1624>, 0x40020602d <exec_byte_code+1753>, 0x4002071c5
<exec_byte_code+6257>, 0x400205f1d <exec_byte_code+1481>, 0x400206095
<exec_byte_code+1857>, 0x400207233 <exec_byte_code+6367>, 0x40020729b
<exec_byte_code+6471>, 0x4002072e6 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x40020734e
<exec_byte_code+6650>, 0x4002073a0 <exec_byte_code+6732>, 0x40020746e
<exec_byte_code+6938>, 0x4002074b9 <exec_byte_code+7013>, 0x400207521
<exec_byte_code+7117>, 0x4002075a9 <exec_byte_code+7253>, 0x4002075f4
<exec_byte_code+7328>, 0x40020763f <exec_byte_code+7403>, 0x4002076a7
<exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x40020770f <exec_byte_code+7611>, 0x400207777
<exec_byte_code+7715>, 0x4002077ff <exec_byte_code+7851>, 0x400207851
<exec_byte_code+7933>, 0x4002078a3 <exec_byte_code+8015>, 0x400207971
<exec_byte_code+8221>, 0x400207a06 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x400207a9b
<exec_byte_code+8519>, 0x400207b09 <exec_byte_code+8629>, 0x400207b77
<exec_byte_code+8739>, 0x400207be5 <exec_byte_code+8849>, 0x400207c53
<exec_byte_code+8959>, 0x400207cc1 <exec_byte_code+9069>, 0x400207d13
<exec_byte_code+9151>, 0x400207da9 <exec_byte_code+9301>, 0x400207dfb
<exec_byte_code+9383>, 0x400207e4d <exec_byte_code+9465>, 0x400207e9f
<exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x400207fab <exec_byte_code+9815>, 0x400206a43
<exec_byte_code+4335>, 0x40020800c <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x400208057
<exec_byte_code+9987>, 0x400208120 <exec_byte_code+10188>, 0x40020818c
<exec_byte_code+10296>, 0x4002081ed <exec_byte_code+10393>, 0x400208238
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40020827e <exec_byte_code+10538>, 0x4002082c4
<exec_byte_code+10608>, 0x400208312 <exec_byte_code+10686>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x40020836a <exec_byte_code+10774>, 0x4002083b0
<exec_byte_code+10844>, 0x4002083f6 <exec_byte_code+10914>, 0x40020843c
<exec_byte_code+10984>, 0x400208482 <exec_byte_code+11054>, 0x4002084c8
<exec_byte_code+11124>, 0x400206a43 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400208513 <exec_byte_code+11199>, 0x400208568
<exec_byte_code+11284>, 0x4002085b3 <exec_byte_code+11359>, 0x4002085fe
<exec_byte_code+11434>, 0x400208666 <exec_byte_code+11538>, 0x4002086ce
<exec_byte_code+11642>, 0x400208719 <exec_byte_code+11717>, 0x40020880c
<exec_byte_code+11960>, 0x400208874 <exec_byte_code+12064>, 0x4002088dc
<exec_byte_code+12168>, 0x400208944 <exec_byte_code+12272>, 0x40020898a
<exec_byte_code+12342>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400206989
<exec_byte_code+4149>, 0x400206535 <exec_byte_code+3041>, 0x400205e8b
<exec_byte_code+1335>, 0x4002065e4 <exec_byte_code+3216>, 0x400206668
<exec_byte_code+3348>, 0x4002066e9 <exec_byte_code+3477>, 0x40020693d
<exec_byte_code+4073>, 0x400206952 <exec_byte_code+4094>, 0x400206284
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x400206a0c <exec_byte_code+4280>, 0x400206a7a
<exec_byte_code+4390>, 0x400206b08 <exec_byte_code+4532>, 0x400206b4e
<exec_byte_code+4602>, 0x400206d3f <exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x400206db9
<exec_byte_code+5221>, 0x400206e41 <exec_byte_code+5357>, 0x400206eae
<exec_byte_code+5466>, 0x4002064ea <exec_byte_code+2966>, 0x4002089d5
<exec_byte_code+12417>, 0x400208a5d <exec_byte_code+12553>, 0x400208aa8
<exec_byte_code+12628>, 0x400208af3 <exec_byte_code+12703>, 0x400208b3e
<exec_byte_code+12778>, 0x400208b89 <exec_byte_code+12853>, 0x400208bf1
<exec_byte_code+12957>, 0x400208c59 <exec_byte_code+13061>, 0x400208cc1
<exec_byte_code+13165>, 0x400208d29 <exec_byte_code+13269>, 0x400208e3a
<exec_byte_code+13542>, 0x400208ea2 <exec_byte_code+13646>, 0x400208f0a
<exec_byte_code+13750>, 0x400208f55 <exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x400208fbd
<exec_byte_code+13929>, 0x400209025 <exec_byte_code+14033>, 0x400209070
<exec_byte_code+14108>, 0x4002090bb <exec_byte_code+14183>, 0x400207ef1
<exec_byte_code+9629>, 0x400207f43 <exec_byte_code+9711>, 0x40020910d
<exec_byte_code+14265>, 0x400209175 <exec_byte_code+14369>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x40020676a <exec_byte_code+3606>, 0x400206787
<exec_byte_code+3635>, 0x4002067f6 <exec_byte_code+3746>, 0x400206865
<exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x4002068d1 <exec_byte_code+3965>, 0x4002073f2
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x4002078f5 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x4002080a4
<exec_byte_code+10064>, 0x400209372 <exec_byte_code+14878>, 0x4002093e7
<exec_byte_code+14995>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x40020947d <exec_byte_code+15145>, 0x400209504
<exec_byte_code+15280>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400209703 <exec_byte_code+15791> <repeats 64
times>}
        const_length = 19
        bytestr_length = 104
        vectorp = 0x4003a78b8 <pure+823160>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 11
        sa_avail = 16192
        sa_count = 9
        alloc = 0xbfe4b0
        item_bytes = 88
        stack_base = 0xbfe4b0
        top = 0xbfe4e8
        stack_lim = 0xbfe508
        bytestr_data = 0xbfe508 "\b.\020"
        pc = 0xbfe525 "\nB\022\v.\001)\001\001=.,"
        count = 9
        result = XIL(0x8901b29b02530300)
#10 0x00000004001b6a23 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x4003a7855), nargs=4,
arg_vector=0xbfeb30) at eval.c:3060
        size = 6
        val = XIL(0x4001073b0)
        syms_left = make_number(1025)
        next = XIL(0xbfe8d0)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 9
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#11 0x00000004001b607d in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0xbfeb28) at eval.c:2861
        fun = XIL(0x4003a7855)
        original_fun = XIL(0x99d60)
        funcar = XIL(0xbfe980)
        numargs = 4
        val = XIL(0xbfe680)
        count = 8
#12 0x00000004001ada21 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=5, args=0xbfeb28)
at callint.c:253
        speccount = 7
#13 0x00000004001b6327 in funcall_subr (subr=0x400627f00
<Sfuncall_interactively>, numargs=5, args=0xbfeb28) at eval.c:2914
No locals.
#14 0x00000004001b6039 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0xbfeb20) at eval.c:2859
        fun = XIL(0x400627f05)
        original_fun = XIL(0x6ab0)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 5
        val = XIL(0x4006ed980)
        count = 6
#15 0x00000004001b545a in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0xbfec00) at eval.c:2479
        i = 6
        numargs = 5
        funcall_nargs = 6
        funcall_args = 0xbfeb20
        spread_arg = XIL(0)
        fun = XIL(0x400627f05)
        retval = XIL(0xbfeb80)
        sa_avail = 16336
        sa_count = 6
#16 0x00000004001addd7 in Fcall_interactively (function=XIL(0x99d60),
record_flag=XIL(0), keys=XIL(0x4007365a5)) at callint.c:340
        funval = XIL(0x4003a7855)
        events = 1
        input = XIL(0x4003a7973)
        speccount = 6
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = XIL(0x99d60)
        save_this_original_command = XIL(0x99d60)
        save_real_this_command = XIL(0x99d60)
        save_last_command = XIL(0)
        prefix_arg = XIL(0)
        enable = XIL(0)
        up_event = XIL(0)
        form = XIL(0x400c8b1e3)
        specs = XIL(0x400cafe43)
        sa_avail = 17180941629
        sa_count = 12578080
        string_len = 292
        string = 0xbfed90 "`.."
        string_end = 0x4b <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x4b>
        next_event = 0
        nargs = 11
        args = 0x400106588 <BOOL_VECTOR_P+26>
        visargs = 0x400105d3d <builtin_lisp_symbol+48>
        varies = 0x3ce6b60 "........\006C^+\016.\001\060\001"
        tem = 0xbfed60 "\220.."
        val = XIL(0)
#17 0x00000004001b6445 in funcall_subr (subr=0x400627f40
<Scall_interactively>, numargs=3, args=0xbfef60) at eval.c:2939
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0xbfee40), XIL(0x400105d3d), XIL(0xbfee50),
XIL(0x4001064f8), XIL(0x400627f40), XIL(0x400000010), XIL(0), XIL(0)}
        internal_args = 0xbfef60
#18 0x00000004001b6039 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0xbfef58) at eval.c:2859
        fun = XIL(0x400627f45)
        original_fun = XIL(0x5caa0)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 3
        val = XIL(0x4006ed980)
        count = 5
#19 0x00000004002063ff in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x4003a8944),
vector=XIL(0x4003a8965), maxdepth=make_number(13),
args_template=make_number(1025), nargs=1, args=0xbff470) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 3
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 1074056)
        targets = {0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400209200
<exec_byte_code+14508>, 0x400209202 <exec_byte_code+14510>, 0x400209204
<exec_byte_code+14512>, 0x400209206 <exec_byte_code+14514>, 0x400209206
<exec_byte_code+14514>, 0x40020926b <exec_byte_code+14615>, 0x4002092df
<exec_byte_code+14731>, 0x400205d9d <exec_byte_code+1097>, 0x400205d9f
<exec_byte_code+1099>, 0x400205da1 <exec_byte_code+1101>, 0x400205da3
<exec_byte_code+1103>, 0x400205da5 <exec_byte_code+1105>, 0x400205da5
<exec_byte_code+1105>, 0x400205dab <exec_byte_code+1111>, 0x400205d6c
<exec_byte_code+1048>, 0x400206125 <exec_byte_code+2001>, 0x400206127
<exec_byte_code+2003>, 0x400206129 <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x40020612b
<exec_byte_code+2007>, 0x40020612d <exec_byte_code+2009>, 0x40020612d
<exec_byte_code+2009>, 0x400206162 <exec_byte_code+2062>, 0x400206133
<exec_byte_code+2015>, 0x40020631d <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x40020631f
<exec_byte_code+2507>, 0x400206321 <exec_byte_code+2509>, 0x400206323
<exec_byte_code+2511>, 0x400206325 <exec_byte_code+2513>, 0x400206325
<exec_byte_code+2513>, 0x4002062d7 <exec_byte_code+2435>, 0x4002062ee
<exec_byte_code+2458>, 0x4002063cf <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x4002063d1
<exec_byte_code+2685>, 0x4002063d3 <exec_byte_code+2687>, 0x4002063d5
<exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x4002063d7 <exec_byte_code+2691>, 0x4002063d7
<exec_byte_code+2691>, 0x400206389 <exec_byte_code+2613>, 0x4002063a0
<exec_byte_code+2636>, 0x400206481 <exec_byte_code+2861>, 0x400206483
<exec_byte_code+2863>, 0x400206485 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x400206487
<exec_byte_code+2867>, 0x400206489 <exec_byte_code+2869>, 0x400206489
<exec_byte_code+2869>, 0x40020643b <exec_byte_code+2791>, 0x400206452
<exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x400206ced <exec_byte_code+5017>, 0x400206bc9
<exec_byte_code+4725>, 0x400206bc0 <exec_byte_code+4716>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400206f34 <exec_byte_code+5600>, 0x400207015
<exec_byte_code+5825>, 0x400207078 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x4002070de
<exec_byte_code+6026>, 0x400207146 <exec_byte_code+6130>, 0x400205fac
<exec_byte_code+1624>, 0x40020602d <exec_byte_code+1753>, 0x4002071c5
<exec_byte_code+6257>, 0x400205f1d <exec_byte_code+1481>, 0x400206095
<exec_byte_code+1857>, 0x400207233 <exec_byte_code+6367>, 0x40020729b
<exec_byte_code+6471>, 0x4002072e6 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x40020734e
<exec_byte_code+6650>, 0x4002073a0 <exec_byte_code+6732>, 0x40020746e
<exec_byte_code+6938>, 0x4002074b9 <exec_byte_code+7013>, 0x400207521
<exec_byte_code+7117>, 0x4002075a9 <exec_byte_code+7253>, 0x4002075f4
<exec_byte_code+7328>, 0x40020763f <exec_byte_code+7403>, 0x4002076a7
<exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x40020770f <exec_byte_code+7611>, 0x400207777
<exec_byte_code+7715>, 0x4002077ff <exec_byte_code+7851>, 0x400207851
<exec_byte_code+7933>, 0x4002078a3 <exec_byte_code+8015>, 0x400207971
<exec_byte_code+8221>, 0x400207a06 <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x400207a9b
<exec_byte_code+8519>, 0x400207b09 <exec_byte_code+8629>, 0x400207b77
<exec_byte_code+8739>, 0x400207be5 <exec_byte_code+8849>, 0x400207c53
<exec_byte_code+8959>, 0x400207cc1 <exec_byte_code+9069>, 0x400207d13
<exec_byte_code+9151>, 0x400207da9 <exec_byte_code+9301>, 0x400207dfb
<exec_byte_code+9383>, 0x400207e4d <exec_byte_code+9465>, 0x400207e9f
<exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x400207fab <exec_byte_code+9815>, 0x400206a43
<exec_byte_code+4335>, 0x40020800c <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x400208057
<exec_byte_code+9987>, 0x400208120 <exec_byte_code+10188>, 0x40020818c
<exec_byte_code+10296>, 0x4002081ed <exec_byte_code+10393>, 0x400208238
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40020827e <exec_byte_code+10538>, 0x4002082c4
<exec_byte_code+10608>, 0x400208312 <exec_byte_code+10686>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x40020836a <exec_byte_code+10774>, 0x4002083b0
<exec_byte_code+10844>, 0x4002083f6 <exec_byte_code+10914>, 0x40020843c
<exec_byte_code+10984>, 0x400208482 <exec_byte_code+11054>, 0x4002084c8
<exec_byte_code+11124>, 0x400206a43 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400208513 <exec_byte_code+11199>, 0x400208568
<exec_byte_code+11284>, 0x4002085b3 <exec_byte_code+11359>, 0x4002085fe
<exec_byte_code+11434>, 0x400208666 <exec_byte_code+11538>, 0x4002086ce
<exec_byte_code+11642>, 0x400208719 <exec_byte_code+11717>, 0x40020880c
<exec_byte_code+11960>, 0x400208874 <exec_byte_code+12064>, 0x4002088dc
<exec_byte_code+12168>, 0x400208944 <exec_byte_code+12272>, 0x40020898a
<exec_byte_code+12342>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400206989
<exec_byte_code+4149>, 0x400206535 <exec_byte_code+3041>, 0x400205e8b
<exec_byte_code+1335>, 0x4002065e4 <exec_byte_code+3216>, 0x400206668
<exec_byte_code+3348>, 0x4002066e9 <exec_byte_code+3477>, 0x40020693d
<exec_byte_code+4073>, 0x400206952 <exec_byte_code+4094>, 0x400206284
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x400206a0c <exec_byte_code+4280>, 0x400206a7a
<exec_byte_code+4390>, 0x400206b08 <exec_byte_code+4532>, 0x400206b4e
<exec_byte_code+4602>, 0x400206d3f <exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x400206db9
<exec_byte_code+5221>, 0x400206e41 <exec_byte_code+5357>, 0x400206eae
<exec_byte_code+5466>, 0x4002064ea <exec_byte_code+2966>, 0x4002089d5
<exec_byte_code+12417>, 0x400208a5d <exec_byte_code+12553>, 0x400208aa8
<exec_byte_code+12628>, 0x400208af3 <exec_byte_code+12703>, 0x400208b3e
<exec_byte_code+12778>, 0x400208b89 <exec_byte_code+12853>, 0x400208bf1
<exec_byte_code+12957>, 0x400208c59 <exec_byte_code+13061>, 0x400208cc1
<exec_byte_code+13165>, 0x400208d29 <exec_byte_code+13269>, 0x400208e3a
<exec_byte_code+13542>, 0x400208ea2 <exec_byte_code+13646>, 0x400208f0a
<exec_byte_code+13750>, 0x400208f55 <exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x400208fbd
<exec_byte_code+13929>, 0x400209025 <exec_byte_code+14033>, 0x400209070
<exec_byte_code+14108>, 0x4002090bb <exec_byte_code+14183>, 0x400207ef1
<exec_byte_code+9629>, 0x400207f43 <exec_byte_code+9711>, 0x40020910d
<exec_byte_code+14265>, 0x400209175 <exec_byte_code+14369>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x40020676a <exec_byte_code+3606>, 0x400206787
<exec_byte_code+3635>, 0x4002067f6 <exec_byte_code+3746>, 0x400206865
<exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x4002068d1 <exec_byte_code+3965>, 0x4002073f2
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x4002078f5 <exec_byte_code+8097>, 0x4002080a4
<exec_byte_code+10064>, 0x400209372 <exec_byte_code+14878>, 0x4002093e7
<exec_byte_code+14995>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x40020947d <exec_byte_code+15145>, 0x400209504
<exec_byte_code+15280>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd <exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x4002091dd
<exec_byte_code+14473>, 0x400209703 <exec_byte_code+15791> <repeats 64
times>}
        const_length = 24
        bytestr_length = 144
        vectorp = 0x4003a8968 <pure+827432>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 14
        sa_avail = 16128
        sa_count = 5
        alloc = 0xbfef20
        item_bytes = 112
        stack_base = 0xbfef20
        top = 0xbfef58
        stack_lim = 0xbfef90
        bytestr_data = 0xbfef90 ".\020.?.\023"
        pc = 0xbfeff6 "\006\006\071.\215"
        count = 5
        result = XIL(0xd5)
#20 0x00000004001b6a23 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x4003a8915), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0xbff468) at eval.c:3060
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x4001073b0)
        syms_left = make_number(1025)
        next = XIL(0xbff380)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 5
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#21 0x00000004001b607d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbff460) at eval.c:2861
        fun = XIL(0x4003a8915)
        original_fun = XIL(0x4170)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0x4)
        count = 4
#22 0x00000004001b5a1f in call1 (fn=XIL(0x4170), arg1=XIL(0x99d60)) at
eval.c:2710
No locals.
#23 0x00000004001103de in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1460
        scount = 3
        cmd = XIL(0x99d60)
        keybuf = {make_number(134217786), XIL(0x4001b7c89), XIL(0x80a0),
XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0xbff510), XIL(0x400105d3d), XIL(0x4006ed980),
XIL(0x80a0), XIL(0x80a0), XIL(0), XIL(0xbff5a0), make_number(4295417814),
XIL(0), XIL(0x1), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0xbff570), XIL(0x400105d3d),
XIL(0x4006ed980), XIL(0x400735265), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0xbff600),
XIL(0x4001b2da5), XIL(0), XIL(0x4001b425c), XIL(0x3), XIL(0x4008e2303)}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 8
        prev_buffer = 0x400735260 <dumped_data+165600>
        already_adjusted = false
#24 0x00000004001b2898 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x40010fa8c
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x56a0), hfun=0x40010f07f <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1373
        val = XIL(0x3e13980)
        c = 0x3e13b10
#25 0x000000040010f70e in command_loop_2 (ignore=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:1088
        val = XIL(0xbff740)
#26 0x00000004001b2163 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xddd0), func=0x40010f6dc
<command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0)) at eval.c:1136
        val = XIL(0)
        c = 0x3e13980
#27 0x000000040010f661 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1067
No locals.
#28 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Lisp Backtrace:
"directory-files" (0xbfe220)
"eval" (0xbfe4f0)
"eval-expression" (0xbfeb30)
"funcall-interactively" (0xbfeb28)
"call-interactively" (0xbfef60)
"command-execute" (0xbff468)

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-12-27 built on MACHINE
Repository revision: 091450811b983a8cdd765c25eb347238d9a4c633
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.17134
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.1803.17134.472)

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured using:
 'configure --config-cache --with-modules --without-pop 'CFLAGS=-O0
 -ggdb3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: c:\emacs-lisp;
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils elec-pair
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify dbusbind w32 lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 97661 8419)
 (symbols 48 20104 2)
 (strings 32 29901 1657)
 (string-bytes 1 767964)
 (vectors 16 14409)
 (vector-slots 8 500781 9836)
 (floats 8 53 310)
 (intervals 56 214 0)
 (buffers 992 10))